Chapter 2

Ranboo's POV

We got into Tubbo's car which was quite a mess but I didn't mind. I was surprised when I saw Tubbo get into the drivers seat. "You know how to drive?" I questioned. "Yes, don't you?" He joked. "I won't fit considering I barely fit in the in a car." I replied. Tubbo just blankly stared at me for a good 2 minutes then started the car. I stared at him through the side view mirror as he drove. He was even cuter in person. "What am I thinking!? He's just a friend!".

    Finally we made it to Tubbo's house. "Welp were here!" Tubbo said as he turned to me. I got out of the car quietly and turned to Tubbo to tell me what to do. "What's up big man, aren't you coming?" asked Tubbo. "Yes I'm coming! Sorry I spaced out for a sec." I quickly replied.

   As we walked into Tubbo's house and into his room I placed all my bags down. "Where am I sleeping again?" I asked. "Well since I only have one bed I guess with me or if you really don't want to there is the dIrTy floor." Tubbo joked. "Bed it is!" I said looking flustered. Tubbo looked confused and again stared at me for another 2 minutes and then started helping me unpack my stuff. I looked around then nodded in approval that I liked my set up. I noticed the new PC Tubbo set up for himself even though it originally was suppose to go to me for the 4 months. I looked at his old set up and then started fixing it up for a stream. Tubbo then stopped me. "Hey dude I think we should get some dinner first", he said grabbing my hand leading me out the room. Again I felt that butterfly feeling in my gut.

                                                                                             Tubbo's POV

    Ranboo literally just got here and the first thing he wants to do is stream. Don't get me wrong I would love to but personally I care about him a lot more. He told me he hasn't had any water or food pretty much all day since he left due to his air sickness. He seem hesitant while saying air sickness though... I got him some red beans and rice for dinner. He just sat in one of the chairs and stared at the food. I noticed his face was turning really red so I grabbed his shoulder and hugged him from behind. "Hey Ranboo please tell me what's wrong.. you seem upset." I say worriedly. "N.. o.... I'm fine I promise! It's just my gut feels weird right now." He replied quite hesitant. I let go now sitting next to him. I took out my phone and started scrolling through Reddit. I showed Ranboo a few memes as he chuckled. After he finished his meal finally we realized it was already 9:08pm. "Welp we should head to bed, it's getting late." I said. I agree I think I'm being way to clingy but he hasn't said a single word about it. He seems just really quiet today. It might just be jet lag..

In bed

     We both chatted for another 20 minutes before actually going to bed. I noticed Ranboo had fallen asleep so I took this as my chance to make a move. I leaned my head towards his chest and cuddled up against him.

     The next morning I woke up still on Ranboo's chest. He was awake reading a Twitter post while his hand was fiddling with my hair. I immediately blushed and then he noticed I was awake. He quickly stopped what he was doing and apologized. "I'm sorry! You just looked so comfy and bejefjehdhjwi!" He rambled. "Hey no worries you're fine, it felt nice anyways." I replied.

     He turned to me and smiled but I also noticed his face looked a little red, did I fluster him? I giggled to myself which led him in confusion. I grabbed his hand and got out of bed and started to walk downstairs.

Ranboo's POV

      Tubbo keeps grabbing my hand since I've been here. Everytime he does it I just get filled with butterflies. As he was leading me downstairs I couldn't hide my flustered face. Tubbo kept gripping tighter on my hand every time he glanced at me. He looked at me as if I was leaving tomorrow or something. He placed me in one of the kitchen chairs and hesitated about something then let go of my hand and grabbed two plates and started making eggs. I was still jet lagged but I decided I was going to eat whatever Tubbo makes me so I wouldn't hurt his feelings. As Tubbo finished cooking eggs and toast he placed it on both plates. "Wow this looks good! How lucky I am to have a 5 star chef serving me." I joked. I saw him blush then started laughing.

      Why did he blush? Aren't we just friends? Does he like me to? I said to myself about 5 times in that moment.

      As we finished breakfast we then headed to the living couch and sat there. Tubbo scooted next to me every time I wasn't looking at him. "Tubbo?" I giggled. He shot up a glance at me and his face was fully red like a tomato. "Sorry.." he quietly responded. "No you're fine." I said doing a move by grabbing him and placing my head on top of his. He looked up at me and smiled sinking into my cuddle position. "Ranboo..?" He mumbled. 
"Yes?" I questioned.
  "I... nevermind.." he sighed.

    I hugged him tighter because he generally looked upset after the few words he said to me. He turned around so his face was on my chest and snuggled tighter to me and I noticed he was starting to cry.

   "Tubbo!? Are you okay?" I asked pushing him back so I could see his face. He wiped his eyes with his long hoodie sleeve and looked up at me. "I'm afraid to tell you because I'm scared I'll ruin are friendship.." he said.

   "Please tell me, whatever it is I'll always support you." I promised. Tubbo stared at me for a few seconds then leaned forward kissing me. I held on to him closer processing everything I've said to myself and sunk into the kiss. After a good minute we finally broke apart. He silently look up at me and I saw a small smirk appear on his face. "What?" I laughed. Tubbo then face planted onto my chest and hugged me tighter. "Hey!" I responded confused but also didn't want the moment to end.

Sorry I'm really new to this. I legit never wrote a story in my life and I'm bad at grammar. I'm really glad some of you guys are enjoying this story. Feel free to suggest what happens next because I run out of ideas really quick and I often make things go fast. :)