Past

No one's POV

Akaashi is walking across the stage to get his college diploma when he heard a cheer coming from the audience. He took a quick peek and saw Bokuto wearing the biggest and brightest smile across his face towards Akaashi. Akaashi looked back forward and took his diploma then sat back down.

After the longest part of the graduation was done Akaashi met up with Bokuto and Bokuto gave him a big hug.

"HEY HEY HEY! Congratulations Agaashi!!!" exclaimed Bokuto in a more energetic voice.

"Thank you Bokuto-San," said Akaashi while hugging him back.

"So, where are you going to go now? You know, since you're officially out of school?" asked Bokuto.

"I don't really know yet, but I'll figure it out eventually" said Akaashi.

A few months later

11:30am

Akaashi: Bokuto?

2:00 pm

Bokuto: The person you are trying to message is no longer available on this phone number. Goodbye.

A confused look made it to Akaashi's face. He wasn't aware that Bokuto changed his phone number. Unless something happened or he broke his phone which would probably make sense.

Akaashi dismissed the matter but he never saw Bokuto after that or spoke to him in any way. He was confused and sad because Bokuto was the only other person he talked to and had a close bond with.