Present

No one's POV

"Keiji, are you there? Come on, wake up it's getting late, I need to get to work soon and you're the only one who can drive me there!" said Shoya who seemed to be fuming with anger. Eventually Keiji did get up after getting tired of Shoya's continuous complaints.

"Alright, I'm up Sho. Just give me a few minutes to get ready then we can go" said Keiji in a groggy tone. Shoya nodded towards Keiji and left the room. Finally, Keiji was alone again. For the past few months he wasn't feeling that great, he thought that it would be a good idea to get into a relationship so he was less lonely and hopefully more happy but that didn't happen. After getting dressed Keiji went downstairs to see Shoya being very impenitent and standing at the door waiting for him.

"Oh my god you take forever to get ready, would it kill you to move a little faster?" asked Shoya in a very annoyed tone. "Sorry, let's go I'll get food later" said Keiji while opening the door to get out of the apartment and Shoya following behind him.

The whole ride there Shoya was complaining nonstop towards Keiji and just about work. It gave Keiji headaches at times when he was trying to focus on driving while also listening to his boyfriend's endless bickering. But, he never told Shoya that because he knew it would be rude. "You dress too casual Keiji, you know that right? It's not like you at all" said Shoya, looking at what Keiji was wearing. He was wearing a navy blue hoodie and a black pair of jeans. "I got out of bed like 20 minutes ago and we were in a hurry so I just pulled something on so you didn't need to wait longer" said Keiji in a calm voice trying not to sound annoyed.

Keiji pulled into the parking lot of Shoya's work and they said goodbye with a quick kiss then he left. As Keiji was driving away from the parking lot he let out a sigh of relief that he had some time to himself. Keiji loves Shoya a lot but sometimes he can get on Keiji's nerves. Keiji still thinks about Bokuto from time to time wondering where he is right now and what he decided to do with his life.

After Keiji stopped at the coffee shop near his apartment and arrived home he received a text from Kuroo. Of course Kuroo has lost touch with Bokuto too but Kuroo hasn't given up on finding him like Keiji.

12:00 pm

Group Chat with: Kuroo Tetsurou & Kozume Kenma

Kuroo: Hey Akaashi! Kenma and I are going to a MSBY volleyball game tomorrow they're supposed to be good! You should come, maybe it'll feel like the old times when we were in high school.

Akaashi: I'll look at my schedule for tomorrow. 

Kuroo: It starts at 1:30 pm tomorrow!

Kenma: Why are you yelling so much through text?

Kuroo: Isn't it exciting Kenma? Man, I haven't watched a volleyball game in years.

Akaashi: I can go.

Kuroo: Yay! It's a party!!

Keiji put his phone down on the kitchen table and laid down on the couch in the living room. Keiji lost touch with most of the volleyball team he was a part of at Fukurodani but he did put an effort in keeping in contact with his old dorm roommates Kuroo Tetsurou and Kozume Kenma. Keiji makes plans constantly, He won't just be focusing on one thing he's probably focusing on multiple other things at the moment. It isn't a big problem though because it keeps his mind from overthinking about other things that bother him. But now all Keiji can think about is the upcoming MSBY game that's happening the next day.