Save me

Jennifer Lopez x Ben Affleck

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do people do the things that they do and try to justify them? Why is it so difficult to be happy and put pride aside to be happy?

Jennifer and Alex had been engaged for about 1 year now. Glorious as it may seem the true colours hidden before started to show. Alex was still prey to alcohol and that wasn't pretty for Jennifer.

Today her kids were at Ben's as his daughter and Cy recently became really good friends after joining the same high school in LA. Jennifer was happy that her kids were safe since Alex had a little too much to drink. She hadn't told anyone about this but when Alex drank too much became very aggressive, to say the least.

Today didn't seem any different. She went up to him and told him that she was going to pick the kids up from Ben's as his kids wanted to meet her.

That did not sit well with him. His jealous ass got extremely angry and accused her of only wanting to see Ben. Jennifer denied it and further added that she only loved him.

Still not satisfied with what Jennifer said, he aggressively grabbed her and pushed her against the wall. He shouted at her and his eyes turned darker than usual. Before you knew it a slap flew across and he hit her.

He hit her!

But that was not it, he kissed her so aggressively that she could taste her blood. Jennifer finally got strength, broke out of her state of shock and pushed him off her. She hurriedly took her phone and ready-to-go suitcase and rushed out of the door driving off to Ben's house cause that's the first place her mind took.

She entered the gates but before getting out of the car she quickly grabbed her makeup to cover up the scar that Alex had left. She didn't want the kids to see her like this... she didn't want Ben to see her like this.

After stepping out of the car, she rang the bell and was greeted by Violet while she also saw the other kids running around playing tag. She was definitely surprised to see her and stood there frozen.

" Hi," said Jen and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Ahhh, I can't believe it Jennifer Lopez," she said. "I know you are Cy's mom and my dad's friend but I still can't believe it is you!" Violet exclaimed. 

Jennifer slightly chuckled before hugging her again. The other kids finally saw Jennifer and Sam, who had previously met Jennifer at school when she went to pick up Max, ran and gave her a bear hug.Max and Cy saw their mother and thought it was time to go. So they cribbed stating "Mommy we don't wanna go... we just came here."

With all the commotion going on Ben comes outside while talking to someone on the phone.

As soon as he saw her, he couldn't help it. He still loved her with all his heart. But he did notice that something didn't make sense, Jennifer was doing that thing where it may seem that she was ok but deep down she was going through a lot. He could read her every look.

Jennifer knew that so she tried to give him a reassuring smile to show that everything was ok but by the look in his face and eyes, he didn't buy it.

Jennifer told the kids "ok, you guys can play, I'll be back in some time to pick you up." The kids were kinda clueless cause a driver was already there... so why did she have to drive up here?

They asked her that same question and replied saying that she wanted to see all the kids before she went to Spain to film a movie, which technically was the truth.

The kids said Awee and then simply ran away to play the game they were playing. Ben and Jennifer were left standing there.

He gave her the purist look there and asked her to talk with him just for some time. Jennifer couldn't deny him and then both went and sat down together.