Chapter Four: Rouge Gets Sabotaged

Earnest and Chives were getting ready to sabotage Rouge, with Earnest smiling excitedly and Chives holding a pair of scissors, still feeling guilty of what they were about to do.

Earnest: [Smugly] Alright Chives, remember what I told you to do?

Chives: I still don't think this is a good idea, Mr. Cunningham.

Earnest: [Smugly] Well you either do this, or you'll be punished!

Chives: [Sadly] Yes Mr. Cunningham. [Enters the gang's dressing room] Hey you guys, Ms. Honey and Ms. Tiara called you guys.

Rouge: Thanks Chives! [The gang exits the dressing room as Chives walks over to the outfits] 

Chives: [Sadly] I am so sorry about this, you guys. [Pulls out a pair of scissors and starts cutting up the outfits. When he was done, he put the scissors away and then left the dressing room and returned to Earnest] It has been done, Mr. Cunningham.

Earnest: [Smugly] Excellent work, Chives. I think I'm gonna have to boost your pay from two dollars to three dollars.

Chives: I still don't think this was really a good idea, Mr. Cunningham.

Earnest: [Smugly] Well it has already been done. It's too late to go back on it now. Now come and help me get into my outfit.

Chives: [Sighs] Yes, Mr. Cunningham. [Follows Earnest towards his outfit]

Cut to the gang walking back into their dressing room.

Rouge: Chives, Honey and Tiara didn't... [Gasps in horror as she sees that the outfits were all cut up] The outfits! [Runs over to the outfits] I don't remember cutting up these outfits! Someone must've sabotaged us! [Earnest takes a peak inside of the dressing room and smiles smugly]

Kat: It's okay, Rouge. I'm sure we can just sew them up again.

Rouge: [Crying] No we can't! The fashion show starts in five mintes! We won't have time to sew them up again!

Amy: This isn't right. I'm pretty sure Earnest has got something to do with it.

Shadow: That cat is a total prick! He had to have done this!

Amy: [Walks over to Rouge, who was still crying] Rouge? I'm sure it's not your fault. In fact, I know it's not. I'm pretty sure Earnest is behind this. It was actually because of me. I provoked him, and—

Rouge: Just forget about it, Amy! Earnest was right anyway! I was never gonna win!

Amy: No! Rouge! You know that isn't true!

Rouge: Yes it is, Amy! [Runs at of the dressing room while crying]

Amy: Rouge!

Sprixie: [Places her hand on Amy's shoulder] Don't worry, Amy. I'm sure she'll be okay.

Amy: But she looked really sad. I should go after her.

Dawn: Let's just wait for her to calm down a bit so we can head back to the headquarters.

Amy: [Sadly] Okay.