Chapter 2: How it all started?

Yoongi's POV:

We are having our break from our daily practice routine and Namjoon suddenly opens up about his feelings to Angela. He asked everyone's opinion about her, but it all ended up as a teasing day for him from watching adult films. I carefully watched them all laughing at him while he was all over defending himself to the judging eyes of our other members. Well, what can I say? —All of us have those moments too, not just him. We all do.

I just kept listening to them, then Hoseok started to share his thoughts about Angela. Jin, Jimin and Taehyung said a few things too. While Jungkook, he is the only one who elaborates his reason why he loves to see her, because this kid really can't resist food. Just bribing him with it and he will follow you everywhere like you are his master.

But with those innocent eyes of his, he also has a big mouth that appears in unexpected ways. I was just doing my thing when he stunned me by asking about Angela. I was only there listening and watching them goof around with each other like our normal days and I wasn't prepared at all. I have never thought about saying a thing about her since Namjoon asked about it. But to my surprise, all their attention was on me. With all that pressure from their gaze, I spoke without thinking that made the members dumbfounded...

"Why do you have to know about my opinion?"

"We are simply curious to know. We all spoke our minds, so share what's yours."

Jin said to me, making me much more anxious but at the same time I wanted to act cool in front of them. So out of nowhere, these words came out of me...

"Want to know my honest answer? ..... I... don't.... like.... Her...."

Though I didn't mean to be rude and all, but sometimes, whenever I get surprised and pressured; I cannot think straight and meaningless words just come out of my mouth. I was not looking at them when I answered. So, as I met their eyes, an unwanted expression welcomed me.

"Yah! You are spoiling the mood again. Why can't you just go with the flow?" Jin annoyingly told me.

"Aren't you being harsh, Yoongi? You are her bias in the first place. So, is this your reason why you are avoiding her after being close to her for a year?" Jimin said with a disbelief tone.

"Yes, maybe? But that doesn't mean that I am her bias, I need to be good to her every time. She's been vocal about it too, I know that. So, can you please stop bragging about it already?" I responded to Jimin in an irritating tone.

"Yoongi, she is a good person, you know that. You were the first to notice that and we've known her for two years. Out of nowhere, you ignore her like she never existed so harsh of you." Taehyung vexingly butts in.

"Are you using that attitude of yours again as self-defense? What are you afraid of?"

A deep voice spoke that made me turn to its direction. It's Hoseok glaring straight into my soul like he already sees right through me but also, tries to figure out why I said that.

"I know you very well, Yoongi. You are hiding something."

"Stop it, Hoseok. If you still want to live."

That's the only response I gave him before he raised both of his hands up in the air as a sign of surrendering. To be honest, I myself don't even understand why I said that and acted defensively. I was also confused and started to collect my thoughts until Namjoon spoke to me.

"If you don't like her, don't be so rude like this. Acting cool and cold to the person that you first treated as a friend before? Do you even know how much pain you are causing her? If you are going to continue acting like this, I might really do something crazy, change my mind and start stealing her from you."