Chapter 4: A Friend-Worthy

Angela's POV

"AAAHHHHH!!!!"

I am wildly punching my pillow and bouncing up and down from my bed while kicking the air at the same time. You know, I am a multitasking person. Seriously, why on Earth would Namjoon give his personal number to me? TO FREAKING ME?!

"WHAT THE HELL!!!"

I opened the album again at the page where the BTS Leader wrote down his number reading it for the nth time. This is insane! Definitely insane.

*The Note*
"I know this is absurd, but I am taking my chances. I am aware how hurt you are right now, and you are holding it up. So, I am leaving this here...
010-8XX-XX58.
I am willing to listen to your rants and maybe ease the pain he is causing you. I'll be waiting.
*Smiling Face*"

"I'm not dreaming, right? This is really not a joke, right?"

Staring at the note for too long, my mood suddenly depleted when I realized the other side if I decided to contact him, and I know it's downhill.

"This may give me a chance to get closer to him BUT...This may also cause them trouble. "

Still, I got my phone and punched it in. However, as my eye betrayed me for admiring this young man's penmanship, I didn't realize that I already dialed his number.

"OH CRAP!"

In my nervousness, I accidentally threw off my phone making it fly across my bedroom. I got up on my bed and ran to grab the phone from the ground. I was about to tap "END" when...

"Hello? Who's this?"

Angela, turn it off. Turn it off! Turn it off!

"Uhm...Is anyone there?"

Oh, come on damn it! Angela, tap the end icon now!

"Okay, I don't entertain prank calls. Stop calling this number."

"WAIT!!!"

The person on the other line stops talking but doesn't end the call. I could hear breaths coming from the other end of the call. This made my heart beat even faster yet I still managed to form words.

"Namjoon, it's me. Angela."

"Angela?! Finally! You called! I thought you wouldn't give me a call; I would really look like an idiot giving you my number and just ignored me. I thought you don't want to talk to me."

"Why would you say that?"

"Well, you know how comfortable we are with each other, so I thought it would be okay if I do that. But it's been two days since I gave you my personal contact and I never received any calls from you. I'm beginning to regret giving it to you until you ring me up earlier. I just want to say I am happy."

Gosh, why am I blushing right now? Me, an ordinary fan, was currently having a secret conversation with Kim Namjoon. The KIM NAMJOON, Leader of BTS. Even though we met at the library one time, having his personal number and talking to him is way unbelievable. Yoongi and I have been friends the longest, but he never intends to give me his number like Namjoon did.

"Sorry, I got caught up with work. Aren't you busy?"

I heard him giggling, making me smile to his cuteness over the phone.

"Actually, we're having a MV shoot at Yongma Land around 3 PM. If you're free, you can also visit and watch us while doing the shoot."

"Are you kidding? Don't play with me, Mister."

"Nope. I am seriously speaking the truth right now."

No words came out of me after he dropped those. Is this really happening? Why is he like this to me? He's too nice.