Oh Baby

It's the next day, and I feel worse then before, Lily checks up on me every thirty minutes asking if I'm okay, I tell her yes but we know damn well I'm not. But I have to set that all aside, I'm only a couple weeks, and I had to focus on Josh, the father of this baby, my baby, god I'm only 16, how can I be so stupid!

I get dressed and try to forget all about it, I get into my car and drive to the castle. Jaxon was waiting for me in the gate, I parked and got out. 

"You okay?" Jaxon said.

"Nope, but let's do this."

We walk in and find Joshua reading a book on witches.

"Uhh, Josh what are your reading." I asked.

"Your moms a witch." He said.

"Excuse me?"

"I overheard my mother talking to your mom and said it, and whats up with you, you look like you saw a ghost." He said putting the book down.

"Um, nothing, I will tell you later, me and Jaxon have something to tell you." I said.

Jaxon takes out his phone and shows Josh the the picture of the book. As Josh was reading his face was dropping, me and Jaxon look at each other we realize this could ruin him, if I tell him I'm with child, HIS child, he would only be worse. Josh puts the phone down and looks at us.

"I can't be like you." Josh says looking at Jaxon.

"I'm a vampire, you'd be turning into a werewolf, we are hardly the same thing." He said.

"I can't be a supernatural creature, I can't." Josh said.

"Hey, its only been like three weeks, by now you would've been one, your okay." I said looking at him.

"If I turn into into a werewolf, what would happen to us?" He said looking to Jaxon.

"Well, we wouldn't be friends that's for sure." He said letting out a small laugh.

"Okay, so I'm okay?" Josh asked yet again.

"Yes, you are still human." I said smiling.

"Okay, what's your big news?" Josh asked.

Jaxon turned and looked at me as if he knew I was pregnant, he possibly can know, the man is a vampire (sorry for not mentioning that earlier). I had to tell them both, because if I didn't I would regret it, I look at them both and drink water.

"Um, so remember I felt like I had the flu?" I said.

"Yeah." They both said.

"Well, there's good news and bad." I said 

I honestly couldn't believe I was using this method to tell them, it's literally the worst method.

"Tell us the good news." Jaxon said.

"It isn't the flu!" I said with a smile.

"Well then what's the bad news?" Josh asked.

"Uhh, I'm pregnant." I said looking down to the floor.

When I look up I turn to see Jaxon first, he had the biggest smile, I was honestly so confused. Then I turn to see Josh, his face was gone, it looked like his face was down to the floor.

"Im gonna be an Uncle!!" Jaxon shouted

"Imma go get some juice bubbly to celebrate." he says walking away.

Me and Josh don't say a word for 2 minutes, when we finally look eye to eye its like we didn't even know each other, was he mad? Was he sad? What the heck was he feeling.

"Um, is it mine?" he asked.

"Yup" 

"But it was your first time.." He said practically trying to make me sound lie virgin marry.

"Doesn't mean it was also your first time" I said 

"Look, I am gonna keep it, and you don't have to be in it's life, I can do it on my own." I say getting up.

"I wanna be in it's life. I do." He said getting my hand.

"But your 22, and this can change your image." I said.

"And? Your 16, and you feel like you can do this, and I told you I didn't regret it." He said leaning in for a kiss.

When he kisses me my stomach was filled with butterflies, I was happy, shocked, with this outcome. But know josh, I feel like he's gonna change his mind. It kills me to say that but it's true, he is only 22, and he has the logic of a preschooler. I just wanted to focus on this, I had my baby daddy on board and our best friend is literally happy, yet he doesn't know josh is the father. 

When me and josh stop kissing we hear a gasp and quickly let each other go and turn.

"You are the father?" Jaxon said shocked.

"Yeah, and proud of it too!" Josh smiled 

Jaxon came up to us and hugged us, now my only problem is his parents and, sadly, my parents. I look over at Josh and try to give him the "We need to tell your parents and my parents" look, and I think he caught on to it quickly. We excuse ourselves from Jaxon, he understood don't worry, and went to find Daniela.

We found her in the garden picking up some roses, she turned around and saw us. 

"Well hello there, Leslie did you get rid of your flu?" She asked.

"No, um actually there was something else." I said 

"Yeah mom, theres good and bad news." Josh said with a smile.

Seriously, this method again, am I ever gonna escape it?

"Oh, whats the good news?" She asked taking her gloves off.

"I don't have the flu!" I said with "Jazz Hands" (don't ask).

"Well thats good, now whats the bad news?" She asked.

"Well I don't count it as bad news, but mom, Leslie is pregnant, and it's my baby." Josh said.

"I'm going do be a grandma?" She said excitedly.

"Yes!!" I said.

She jumps and hugs us tightly then bends down a little bit and pokes my stomach softly and said that we would be amazing parents and that we were meant for each other. Remember how before I made a Mario level up for an example of something? Yeah well since I passed this level, I have to go defeat the boss, or should I say bosses. My parents.