chapter twenty-three

"i am not the moon, im not even a star"

They looked at eachother in fear, mood completely ruined as they scrambled to get dressed, they tried to calm themselves as they walked out.

the walls were thin, so if they had been in the house for even just a few minutes they definitely heard.

they walked out, avoiding eye contact with Steve.

"can you guys sit down for a moment, we have something important to discuss." Steve said.

they both, terrified, sat down at the table.

"Me, Sam and Bucky," he started, the girls letting out a sigh of relief, "-Are going to be going somewhere to help Bucky, get him a new arm and hopefully cleanse his mind of the Winter Solider programming."

"So you guys are gonna be in this house by yourselves now, we have your credit cards and such, and if you choose to move somewhere else thats fine, but you're gonna be doing it on your own."

they nodded, and smiled as they said goodbye,

hopefully they could see him again.

a few hours later, they were laying in their bed, despite there being enough rooms now, they werent gonna sleep separately.

"hey wan." y/n said, sleepily.

"yea?"

"i really wish you were my girlfriend, that'd be cool i guess."

"oh really?" Wanda said laughing.

"yea." y/n said as she yawned . "too bad we cant though."

"why not?"

"because you have to ."

"what if i do?"

"okay then i guess we are girlfriends now." y/n mumbled as she fell asleep.

~

hours later, y/n turned over and awoke from her sleep, she sat up and saw Wandas fast asleep next to her, y/n smiled at how peaceful she looked.

carefully, she stood up and walked into the kitchen, grabbing a glass from the cabinet

she went to the sink to fill it with water and nearly screamed as a hand touch on her waist.

"shit, sorry." wanda said, laughing

y/n smiled as she stood in the kitchen, softly talking with Wanda.

"lets go back to bed." Wanda said.

"mkayy." y/n replied.

they walked back, laying down as Wanda lied her head on y/ns chest.

"should we go somewhere? like somewhere we've never been?" y/n asked

"well as an avenger im sure you've been to alot of countries." wanda said

"not all, minus a few"

"where havent you been?" she asked

"mmm Europe."