Fear

The world was scared, the egos were worried for their creators and friends out in the real world, a deadly worry. But not to worry, the whole virus thing did not exist in the ego world. At least that's what they all would like to believe and hope. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leaving the portal, they ended up at the doorstep of the Ipliers Manor, Mark sighed up at it.

The actor took a look at their situation, it seemed as if the zombies had not entered their territory yet. He turned his head to see what Mark had to say, his mouth was in a tight line, "What are we going to do?" The others just looked over, Amy gripped his wrist, sliding her hand into his. "Maybe..." she didn't know what to say.

Behind them were Bob, Wade, and Tyler, Bob only seemed to understand the situation they were in just now and started to breathe deeply, "Oh, oh god, we're gonna die," he started softly before exploding his worries, "Guys! We're gonna fucking die!" Instantly Mark and Tyler were on him and trying to calm him down, Wade only took note of the fading sun, "Guys, maybe we should go inside?" Amy noticed their situation and started pulling everyone along with the help of Wade, the other Mark slowly walked behind them, doubt entering his mind.

He didn't know how to think, Mark was his creator, a stupid man with a stupid imagination, but as he stared at the ground he thought of himself and the other characters, they're alive, they get hurt, they have emotions and a life of their own, he himself has a life, and he is using it to hurt the one who made him, he's had this thought for a long time, he's been alone this entire time, but he never thought about having friends or a family. The only family he ever had, died from his own games, from him, because he was selfish. 

A strong female voice took over his thoughts, he looked up as Amy was staring up at him, talking to him.

"Are you okay?"

He never replied, with words at least, he smiled down at her and her brown eyes, and he could feel something tightening against his throat. His smile meant to be a yes, but he knew deep down that was a lie.

He traversed and pushed Amy towards the Manor, "They won't want to see me, I ruined too many lives, and... I don't want to see them either. Specifically, Him." Amy sighed and rose her hand towards him, "I want you guys to work together, I couldn't stand- Mark wouldn't be able to stand seeing his egos in shambles, fighting against each other because of something he had done. I know he wants to apologize, and maybe this is how. After you guys get along, if you ever do, and I believe you guys can, I want you to hear him out."

The actor just stood still, the noise around him seemed to still, "Do you think Dark would want me to come back in with Damien's body? How do you think he- Celine and Damien will think? He hates what I did, and..." He stopped himself, do I? He's done so much to hurt people, but he's stopped talking and he's stopped interacting with others' lives.

He looked up at her, "Should I try? Would it be worth being thrown out again, this time for trying to help things out?" Her only response was a worded one-word response, "Yeah." Once again she held out her hand, "Come with me and we'll do this together, I'll make a promise," Actor shook his head but took her head, "Don't make this a promise, Miss Nelson, you might not be able to keep it."

The Actor let Amy bring him in, he was quite nervous. When they walked into the living room, a few Egos were there, Darkiplier wasn't around but the Cyndago characters were along with Dr. Iplier and King, and they knew exactly who he was. The actor opened his mouth to explain but Bim Trimmer had already teleported away, most likely to find one either Dark or Wilford, Amy stepped forwards as Silver and Ed stood up, Edgar brandished his gun, pointed straight at Actor's forehead, and Amy stepped in front of the gun, Silver clenched his fists, "Amy I need you to step away from him, now." Amy didn't listen to him, instead, she stood up tall, "Marc isn't here for trouble, I invited him in, he can't stay out there."

The Host stood up Dr. Iplier let him, trusting his boyfriend's judgment, face still and blood pouring down, he stepped around the superhero and closer to the cowboy, he grabbed the gun without taking it from him, and a look between the two made Edgar put the weapon down reluctantly.

 He stood back and gave Silver an uncertain look, mumbling softly, loud enough for him to hear, "I'm pretty sure the Host can take him away if he was a real danger," Silver wasn't certain but stood down, just as Bim and their guardians came back, Dark and Wilford's auras were wildly out of control, and Dark's eyes were straight black, Amy spoke up before he could do anything stupid.

"Actor isn't here to hurt us, nor cause any danger to any of us, please Darkiplier," Dark could only grin maniacally, causing Amy to flinch. 

"oh, I'm sure that's true, what is he going here? Bake our cookies and have tea parties like nothing ever happened?" his aura rose dangerously, wrapping around Amy and the Actor, tightening his grip, Amy gasped as the breath was pushed out of her, Wilford saw this and winced, before he shifted his gaze to Actor, he seemed to be trying his best but from his ways from the past, he couldn't stand to see him, it hurt. Wilford wasn't too sure as to what he did in the past with just him and Dark but he wasn't going to take any chances, Amy didn't deserve to die for anything, she was too kind to him.

"Dark, your hurting Amy!" Dark could only retaliate with words, "She thought of it too, Wil, she thought of hurting you as well, they all did, and by hurting you and me, they brought him, that disgusting creature!" he said crushing them further. 

At some point in time, the boys from earlier had heard the commotion and ran downstairs, Mark's eyes widened, "Dark!" The said man snapped his head towards his counterpart, "Leave them alone!" Dark sneered at him, "Make me."

Wade and Bob watched from a distance with fear written on their faces, Tyler just gave Mark a pointed look, which basically said, "Make him stop," Mark hesitated for a moment before he noticed his girlfriend, being suffocated with Darks aura, he stumbled forwards fear written on his face before he stood in from of his darker self, eyes wide and shoulders up he struggled to make himself taller. 

 "Darkiplier, I know what I did, and I'm sorry, but I never meant for the Actor to be real, at least put Amy down, I know what we did but we also know what the Actor did, please Dark." His argument was futile, but with Wilford's demanding look and Amy being crushed to death, and Mark's tears in his eyes, he gave up, tired from using his aura for so long, he dropped them both, and collapsed himself, only to be caught by his loving boyfriend, who was very annoyed at him, "we'll deal with him later, I promise," Dark leaned his head back onto Wilford's shoulder, completely drained with energy. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At some point during the day as the sun was setting and the streets were getting dark, and the humans were getting restless, there was no sign of zombies, they weren't getting any response from Jack or Ethan or any other ego or creator, Bob couldn't contact his wife and was freaking out about it. 

Mark and Dark had managed to talk things out, Mark explained how Actor saved them from being eaten alive and talked about the man shooting the zombies, and Dark spoke about Illinois and Captain Magnum being pulled from the group by the Host's narrations, they were in Dr. Ipliers clinic in case they were bitten or had any signs of the disease. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys know I am very bad at updating. And I'm losing my motivation for writing this, so I may end it here. Yes, there's no end to this part of the story but I don't know how to write properly, as you would have probably seen. I am also in school with a lot of assessments and tasks to do.

So I am ending this series here. 

(Unless  I find motivation. But don't keep your hopes up)

Sorry- Pantasyle