Bored symptom.

It was Hot.
Like boiling, the Ipliers were practically burning alive. Most of them decided to go straight to the pool, though some like Ed, Host, the androids (obviously) Eric and the doctor didn't. All they did was sit down, but they were still bored. And trust me when I say bored, Eric and Host were trying to read, Ed and the doctor were trying to strike up a conversation with each other, and the androids, well they were having fun. They couldn't feel the heat or pain, or the boredom. So they just sat on the ground, Bing and Oliver were playing cards while the other Googles spoke to each other-(A/N I would say telepathically... but they're robots, soo?)-in their robotic minds. 

Eric tried getting a better position on the ground but failed, he ended up on his stomach, ankles crossed in the back. The host sighed and huffed sweat forming on his forehead. Dr. Iplier hung his head off the side of the couch in the way of showing he gives up. Ed groaned quietly before standing up, Bing and Oliver looked up as he passed them, Eric flicked through a page and saw in his peripheral vision his feet pass, he stared startled at the ground where Ed's feet last were. Red Google was starting to feel the pain of the other egos, he lied on his side as he watched his two brothers play cards, he sighed and gave up on life at that time. Because, he didn't even think they knew HOW to play cards, let alone Uno or go fish. Like damn.

Ed stood outside watching the Ipliers swim, drown each other or play. Suddenly they started yelling for someone in the tree covers, he turned his head to see, when he saw who they were looking at he snorted and laughed, Reynold Voorhees. In a blue T-shirt and light brown shorts going down to the knees, hair tied back in a bun and arms crossed, he leaned against the cold tree, in the shade, looking bored, but Ed knew he was comfortable where he was. "Wilford!" Ed turned to the sound and saw Wilford dumping water on his partner's head. But Dark was smiling no doubt, taking advantage of getting dunked into the water, swimming underneath and picking Wilford up by the waist. He squeaked, surprised. Ed smiled at the joy in his leaders face, "Oh my gosh!" the exaggerated sound coming from Yandere, "Just get in or I'm coming to get you myself," Reynolds laughed, deep and bubbly but competitive, "I'd like to see you try," Yan's eyes went round, before smirking evilly, she quickly got out of the pool and chased him, he saw his mistake and ran off. Even though he was faster,  Yan was smarter, Ed smiled as they rounded the corner and disappeared, "Oh, hey Ed," a gasped voice came from next to him, he looked over and saw Silver in casual clothes, "oh, hey Shepherd, how are ya goin' and why are you so tired?" He asked as Silver got most of his breath back, " J-Just to be sure you won't be stupid like me, DON'T ever try and have a match with Jackie when he's bored, he'll freaking beat you up, AND it hurts!" He yelled at the last part, "you look like you could use some water," Ed said smirking, Silver looked at him slowly before narrowing his eyes, " you want me to go in there, with the twins and Wilford?" Ed raised an eyebrow, grinning  "what's wrong with them?" "They're the damn Jim Twins AND Wilford freaking Warfstache, what do you expect from them?" Silver asked giving him a look, 'Did you not think of that?' Ed could only smirk before picking up the casual clothed hero, he screamed while laughing before getting cut off from the water. He quickly went back up for air, he saw Edgar laughing at his drenched form as he swam to the ledge of the pool, he glared half-heartfully but felt relief build up as his shoulders slumped from the coolness, Ed walked back to his spot under the shade, his glasses covering the concerned look for his superhero friend. But he's pretty sure his face showed it as he noticed Artipliers look from him to Silver, he sat on the ledge in his black bather bottoms and a red and white rashy, he looked away as Bim Trimmer swam up to him with KOTS. He has two squirrels on his shoulders, as they were in the shallow end he was able to keep them dry. Bim tried swiping his soaked ebony hair back, only getting it to stick and messed up by the dampness, he huffed and shook his head, ended up getting the two other egos sprayed with little droplets, the squirrels sniffed as they got hit, King huffed and glared, though it wasn't full of hatred it was amusement actually. Bim smirked back. Arty shook his head silently at the two, one of Kings animals leaped onto the ledge without him knowing and missed, Arty quickly picked it up from the water, it shook in it's disliked the idea of the water. Art petted it now damp fur and it slowly dried. King saw it in his hand and gasped, Arty quickly apologizing and handing it back, though the squirrel clutched to his hand, King left it there, happy it was making friends, but was slightly bothered it didn't want to come back to him, but he didn't complain. 

Ed sat down and sighed watching over the Ipliers before a shout drew his attention and a few others towards it. Laughter came from the new yorker, as Yan tried to catch up, "ED! Help me!" The said girl yelled out of breath, Ed smirked as Reynolds eyed him he ran faster as Ed came towards him, to slow. Ed caught him. He squirmed to get out, no use he used all his energy running away from Yan, too much to even try to get out from Ed's grasp, he was strong. Much stronger than Reynolds would want to like, he struggled more as Ed went towards the pool, he laughed in dismay as Ed through him in, Yan next despite her yelling, they both came up for air at the same time, one wanting air more than the other as they didn't know they were actually going to be thrown in! Yan took a deep breath while glaring at the man, he just sniggered at her. The murderous lover looked to her right as she heard a grunt, she laughed out loud, Reynolds didn't want to be thrown in, "Come on, lighten up buddy. It's nice in here, its cold, it's refreshing, it's-" She took in one look from his face and crossed her arms but quickly uncrossed them as she needed to stay afloat, the boy beside her just gave her a look before stating, "It was nice in the shade, now it's cold." Yandere could only stutter at her brother, "COLD?" She yelled out harshly and doubtful, most Ipliers who were near them looked over, confused, "How- I- WHAT?!" She glowered at his grin, she snarled and he frowned immediately, that wasn't good. Yan got a good kick in the water and grabbed Reynolds down with her, his shout was muffled by the water. 

Dark could only watch lovingly as his only daughter drowned her brother haughtily, "The Host is wondering why Yan is trying to submerge her sibling underwater," Dark looked up at the sudden appearance of the Host, and laughed at his question, Wilford was smiling ear to ear, he jumped up onto the rim of the pool and the Host sat down on the tiles, still wrapped in his coat, Wilford gave him a look, "Are you sure you're okay? Like are you not boiling alive in that?" "The Host questions Wilford Warfstaches interrogation, but he is indeed not boiling alive, as he would be a puddle right now," Dark snorted at that, "Wil I'm pretty sure he can't lie, no matter what he tries. But he can be sassy from time to time, but you can't blame him for that, he's Host. The boyfriend to the doctor Edward Iplier, it makes sense if you think about it," Now it was Wilford's time to cackle at that, Host flushed deeply hiding deeper in his trench coat. Dark smiled kindly before someone bumped into him, he looked to see who it was, CJ, he shook his head and quickly evacuated from Dark's sight. "Sorry Dark," He said while RJ tried not to smile, "Screw you, Jim," He mumbled glaring half-heartedly to his brother who swam away trying not to hit Silver who resurfaced from diving down into the deep water with the Ipliers magician, Bim Trimmer. 

Dark smiled again and closed his eyes sinking into the water until his mouth was covered, Wilford sunk next to him, smiling warmly as he watched over his children and family, Dark grabbed his husband's hand and leaned his head on his shoulder, breathing in deeply and out as he stood up straight, he opened his eyes to see the beauty that he called his family, all laughing and talking with glee, happiness, and friendliness. But his mind tends to go places he doesn't want it to go. 

What if something bad happens? What if He comes back? The Actor, and what about the Author? Humans finding out about their existence, what will happen, will Mark do something? Can he- Will he save them? What if-

"Darkypoo?" ' You alright there?' Wilford's voice cut through his mind, cutting off his thoughts, Dark's eyes widened turning towards Wilford in a startled manner, "Did you-" 'Hear you? Yes. But don't worry nothing will happen, not when we're around, I promise they'll be okay. Alright?' Dark nodded and sighed still worried but the fear was slowly diminishing. It fully disappeared after the scream of one of the Jims getting flung into the air by Silver's strength.  Wilford started cackling loudly Dark let a small smile be planted on his face, he felt his hand being gripped tightly by Wilford's. Dark heard the splash of water being hit by one of the Jim's and the laughter of the many Ipliers in the large pool. He knew this would work out well- no... Perfectly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End

Edited 7/12/20