Illinois

Bing swallowed nervously, Chase next to him. They had no idea where they were, a cave yes, but they were lost, and scared, Bing tried to contact the Googles, but they were too far away. Chase tried calling someone, no service. They were currently hand in hand, afraid to lose each other, Bing stepped forwards, Chase mindlessly followed his footsteps, keeping watch of everything that moved, which was just a couple of rats and skeletons- Chase screamed and scrambled backwards only to stumble to the ground, Bing snorted and helped him up. Chase clutched his chest and leaned against Bing, unaware of his cheeks lightening up a little. Bing laughed and walked closer to the skeleton, he scanned it and when the scanning finished, his smile disappeared. It was a real human skeleton, he swallowed but kept up a fake smile just to reassure his friend, "It's fake. Don't worry," Chase breathed a relieved sigh, Bing snorted and walked forwards again, Chase huffed and ran forwards to walk next to him. Nothing happened for a long time, they were silent and curious. There were many different cave systems but they continued on the same path till they reached... somewhere. 

It was about 45 minutes when Bing picked something up, another life source, it was coming towards them, he pushed Chase behind him and looked around for cover. He spotted a curve in the cave, he pushed him over to it. He made Chase crawl under it, he followed and soon they were hidden by the darkness. Bing turned down his glow of the emblem and his eyes, as much as he could, slowing down the fans that were keeping him cool and waited, Chase saw what he was doing and controlled his breathing into soft breaths. Soon he heard footsteps against the ground, they were coming this way, he saw Bing flinch slightly, he heard the footsteps slow down he strained his ears to hear where they were. Bing held his breath, as he was closer to the exit, he didn't want to make any sound. There was silence until they heard a familiar voice, "I already know you're there." Chase and Bing looked at each other before Bing poked his head out, seeing the man jump then pull out a gun, and before Bing knew it it was against his head, "Who are you?" Bing swallowed as he looked into the barrel of the gun, "Uh, um...Bing?" He saw the man furrow his brows, "What?" Bing repeated his name, the man mumbled something and glared coldly, "I know there's something else with you," Bing shook his head, protecting his friend, "I'm alone in here," Bing saw his glower in anger and then saw white, and then was against the floor, his forehead was bleeding and his shoulder was aching, his sunglasses were off and away from him, Bing could usually take more damage, but nothing could stop him more than when he heard Chase's voice, full of fear, Bing looked up to see the man aiming the gun against Chase's head, who was on the ground and shaking like a leaf, Bing felt anger bubbling up in his core, he stood up and growled fists and jaw clenched tight. He walked forwards towards the man.

Hearing the footsteps he turned just in time, Bing punched the man in the temple knocking him unconscious, Chase shakily sighed in relief he stood up and gave Bing a hug, which he returned. Bing scanned the man's body and read his name was Illinois, no last name and no family relatives. He had hardly any information on him. "Find anything?" Bing shook his head as a no, "Only the fact his name is Illinois-" Bing stopped mid-sentence, "Oh shit," Chase rose an eyebrow, "What's up?" Bing looked to him before replying, "This is one of the new egos that was supposed to come to our house but never came, and now we found someone while being lost in a cave and we probably killed him," Bing took a breath, "Oh, wow. That's... wow, yeah," Chase and Bing took a few second to be awkward before Chase broke the silence, "Okay, we need him to come with us, right?" Bing looked at him and nodded, walking over and picked him up bridal style, Chase just stared. "What? Are we gonna get out of here or what?" Chase only huffed breathlessly and followed Bing to where ever they were going.

Nearly 5 hours later and too many times to knock Illinois back to unconsiousness. Bing picked something up, a signal, he quickly informed Chase, whose eyes went wider than dinner plates, "Really, what kind?!" Bing picked up the internet and a message, from Google! He quickly read it and froze. He turned to Chase and opened his mouth before a loud rumbling came from behind them, Bing and Chase turned just in time. A gigantic boulder turned the corner and scraped against the wall, they didn't need any more ideas to start running, they raced forwards, Bing clutching Chase's hand pulling him along as he was built to be faster than humans, but slowed slightly down so Chase wouldn't be dragged, and so he won't drop Illinois on the way out of the cave and get him crushed by the giant boulder.

"Come on... Pick up, pick up, pick up." Bing looked behind him to check the distance between them and the rock. It was nearing them and Bing couldn't find any exits nor could he contact Google, again. He heard Chase starting to huff and his arm got a long pull as Chase started to slow down, Bing huffed and bent down whilst running and tripped Chase over his shoulder, making him squeal and shout, "What the hell are you doing?!" Bing starts running at a much faster rate, "Running away from death!" Chase couldn't help but feel guilty, he made Bing use up more of his strength to help him, a human. Chase shouldn't need Bings help, he shouldn't have Bing at all- Chase clung closer to the android and looked towards Illinois he was awake and pouting whilst crossing his arms. "Hi," Illinois just stared, "Where are you even going?" He asked, "Outside?" Chase said Illinois huffed, "Your lucky there's nothing else in here except me," Chase's body jostled dangerously, he was surprised when he felt a hand holding his left shoulder as if trying to keep him from falling. Illinois quickly let go and looked away, "Light!" They heard Bing call out. A minute later they were outside bing collapsed once he was away from the boulder, which went straight back into the cave as if it can't come outside. It was probably built for that. Bing dropped the two on the ground and fell to his knees, Chase quickly sat up and clutched Bings shoulders watching as his eyes loose their light, going dull. Chase swallowed nervously then turned to Illinois who squatted next to him knocking on Bings head with his knuckles, Chase swatted his hand away and  glared at him before laying Bing down on his back, placing his head on his lap. He checked his pockets and pulled out his phone that somehow didn't fall while they were running, he checked for messages and found 40 unread messages and 10 missed calls, he pursed his lips and rang Marvin. He placed it against his ear and watched Illinois from the corner of his eye. Not even a ring later someone picked up, "CHASE! WHERE ARE YOU? MARVIN IS GOIN-" Chase pulled back from the sound of Angus screaming into the phone, "Chase!? Oh my God where are you!? I've been trying to get you to call for so long! Chase?" He laughed not noticing Illinois standing up, "Marvin I'm okay. Well now I am." "WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?!" Chase cleared his voice, "well we got lost in a cave" "WHO!?" Chase winced at his angered voice, " Me and Bing, anyways. We found Illinois a Iplier Ego that was in the cave wih us." "But your okay right?" "Yes we're okay, and Illinois is-" He looked around not finding Illinois anywhere, "Oh shit," " Chase?" "Sorry I've got to go, tell Darkiplier I found Illinois but lost him again." 

———————————————————————————————————————————

Oh hi again. I've finished This chapter, and i hope you liked it sorry for the long wait. I haven't had time. Stupid school shutting down and giving us 5 billion piles of homework to do everyday. 

New chapter coming soo. (Once i get an idea that it)

-Pan