🐷29: Character Info

Ok so as I stated in the previous part, here's that major rank I talked about.

Yes, that demon, major rank one. He's the only one who perhaps got a sad background amongst them as they're all down right evil.

- he's the youngest of the ten siblings and they're all males. His father wished for a girl while his mother was pregnant to him but he came out as a boy.

- his brothers are all experienced and strong fighters of the family while he chose to stay with his dying mother who caught an illness after giving birth to him making them all look down to him and see him as a disgrace to their family. He never saw his father nor his brothers take care of their mother, not even once.

- he knows how butterflies are his mother's favorite that he would make a ton of butterfly origamis just for her and play it with her. His name also contain the character for butterfly which is 'Chosuke' given by his mother. She would always stay in their garden with him watching the butterflies happily.

- he was 13 years old when his mother finally died. Sadly, none of his brothers and father mind it at all as they just trained leaving him being the only one to be by her side until her last breathe. The haori he wore actually belonged to her as he started wearing it after her death. Despite all the mocks and ridicule he received for wearing such, he didn't mind them.

- after her mother's death, they treated him harsher. His brothers would bully and beat him up the whole day everyday while his father won't even help him and even support his older brothers.

- he was 14 when Shinjitsu offered him to become a demon after he ran away from his home to the woods after getting beaten up. He was so helpless and tired he just instantly accepted it.

- after becoming a demon, he still has his memories intact making him hate humans to the core and get disgusted by them. His own family was his first kill, he kept on killing more humans for years and fighting against the other demons to climb up the top of the ranks. This pleased Shinjitsu seeing how much the once helpless child changed into being a merciless monster willing to serve him.

🐷: I.... dammit.... it does make me sad hearing his story.

👤: Gosh, Shinjitsu really knows when and how to recruit people. Oh wait, not Shinjitsu, it Sh*tjitsu. That damn trash.