Chapter 4: Day 4

9 pm

Y/n was walking alone on at the hallways when she heard a girl screaming for help.

She saw that the boy is trying to rape the girl .And because your damn strong ,you quickly punch him .

Hey,mind your own business"the boy said but you punch him.

You continue punch him until he left unconscious.

Hey miss are you okay?"you asked.

She removed her mask and damn she is..............

S-seeun?!!!From STAYC?Asap~~~wooo~~"you said and sang that part that made her chuckled.

Umm thank you for saving me"Seeun said.

It's okay ,omg I can't believe I'm seeing my bias now"you said.

Why are you alone here?"you asked.

Well I got lost while strolling her and a boy suddenly harass me"Seeun said.

She hold your hand that made you blush like an red tomato.

Uhh idk what's your name but can you send me home"Seeun said shyly.

Uhh sure, what's your dorm address?"you asked and she gave you your address.

Aww it's near ITZY dorm, actually I was heading to ITZY -------you were cutted by Seeun.

I already know that your Yeji's sister but I can't approach y'all since my manager doesn't ,can you introduce me to them please"Seeun said and you just nod.

ITZY dorm

Hey I'm nervous"Seeun said but you just chuckled.

*Knock*knock*

Oh hey my Dongsaeng"Yeji said.

Oh hey unnie,I would like to introduce my bias Seeun (well you guys have the same age😌)"you said.

Oh hi Seeun,where are your members?"Yeji asked.

Just beside your dorm sunbaennim"Seeun said.