chapter 3:Day 3

Y/n's POV

I woke up and saw no one around me.

*Phone rings

[on call]

IU
Y/n

"hey"

"What do you need?"

"U-uhh I just to thank you for resplacing me for 1 week, aren't you tired?"

"I'm not tired"

"Okay take care"

[end call]

Why did the cold grandma melt?"you mumbled.

Y/n ahh"Yuna shouted from the kitchen.

You quickly fix yourself and head to the kitchen.

Y/n can I go with you?"Yuna said.

You have schedules right?"you asked.

Well JYP stop our schedules for 1 week ,but I know the 2 lovebirds will date and I'm left behind .So can I come with you?"Yuna said with puppy eyes.

Okay fine,go change your clothes I'll wait here"you said and she quickly head to her bedroom.

Lee Entertainment

You ready?"you asked.

Bruh I'm always ready"Yuna answered and rolled her eyes.

You and Yuna entered the building and as always you were greeted by everyone.

Good morning Ms.Hwang"the guard said and bow.

You greeted back.

Ms.Hwang"Sana said and cling at your left hand since Yuna is clinging at your right hand.

I'm not trying to be rude but who are you miss?"you asked.

Well I'm your future wife"Sana said and wink.

In your dreams"Yuna mumbled but the two girls didn't heard it.

Hi I'm Minatozaki Sana ,I'm here for partnership, I'm the owner of Louis Vuitton "Sana said and smile at me.

Aww I'll lead you the way to Mr.Lee"you said and you lead her the way.

At your office

Are you sure you'll not be bored here?"you ask Yuna.

No I'm okay besides I have my phone"Yuna said and you nod.

You checked all the papers and damn it's 1000 papers you need to sign too.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in"

Ms.Hwang"Tzuyu said.

Yes?"you said.

The famous actress is here"Tzuyu said.

Who?"you asked.

Ms.Bae Suzy"Tzuyu said that made Yuna eyes widened.

S-suzy unnie why are you here?"you asked.

I come to check if my future girlfriend is okay"Suzy said and smiled at you.

Ehh?!!"you said.

Can you be my girlfriend?"Suzy said.

I already like someone but not you sorry"you said.

Who?Jieun,Yuna,Irene"Suzy said.

Secret"you said.

Can I court you instead?"Suzy said.

Okay,but I can't promise I can love you back"you said and Suzy hug you and stole your first kiss .

Y-yahh"you said.

Your lips is feels good at mine,I want to kiss you more"Suzy said and smirk.

Before you could said anything ,Yuna entered immediately.And Suzy left.Luckily Yuna wasn't there ,is She's there you don't know what will happen.

At ITZY's dorm

9 pm

*Ring*ring*

[On call]

Mrs.Hwang
Y/n

Omma,why did you call?

I heard that your working at Lee Entertainment as a resplacement of Lee Ji-eun for 1 week.Do you want to go back here?

Where ?US?

Yes,and I have a discussion with you after 1 year you'll come here

Why?

It's a secret my dear

Okay,byee love you omma

Love you too

[end call]

A/N:As you don't know,y/n's family is the most richest family in the whole world (Bill Gates left the group)But y/n's family hide Y/n and her siblings identity.They own Facebook , Instagram specially Youtube.And They also own Samsung and Apple and they own the half of NASA .

A/n:Be thankful I made you damn rich