Chapter 4:Day 2

Y/n's POV

Omo they're so cute"someone said.

Yahh Y/n is so cute"another someone said.

Bruh I'm cuter"my sister said.

Wtf unnies you all are so loud"I whined.

Opps sorry you two are cute together"Lia said.

Aren't we cute together?"Ryujin asked.

Yes honey we are"Lia said.

Anyways stop that lovebirds,I'm being the thirdwheel here bitches"you said.

Don't forget that next month you will be the new member of Aespa"Yeji said.

I know ,how about you teach me of their dances since y'all know that well"you said.

I'm here,I'll be the one who will teach you"Ryujin said and raise her hands.

From now on you will be sleeping her after 1 week okay?"Yeji said and I just nod.

At the other side.

IU's POV

I was waiting for Y/n but she said that she will be staying at ITZY dorm for a while, I'll just call her if I need something.

I miss her badly"I mumbled.

Wtf Jieun what are you talking about?"I scolded myself.

Your supposed to break her heart since Taehyung broke your heart and he chooses y/n over you"I said to myself.

I already broke her heart since I heard her sobbing , I'm thankful she didn't kill me when I was sick,now she's being kind to me ,what a dumb kid.

Back to y/n pov

Unnies thank you for the meal"you said and enter your car.

And we big goodbye.

Skip

Lee Entertainment

Good morning Ms.Hwang"the guard greeted me and bow.

And I greeted back.

Your office is in the 15th floor which is the last one😌.

You was greeted by the employees

A/N:IU is also an Owner of an Ent and also she's an artist on EDAM ,but everyone doesn't know that she owns an Ent.Lee Entertainment also have own half of Chanel,Dior, Gucci and Lee Entertainment also own the famous Resort on the whole world.

Oh hi Ms.Hwang I'm your secretary"A tall girl said.

Oh hello what's your name?"you asked.

I'm Chou Tzuyu"the tall girl said.

Aww your pretty"you said.

Your more prettier"Tzuyu said.

Ms.Hwang Mr.Lee wants to see you,his office is on the 1st Floor---you cutted her out.

Thank you for informing me Ms.Chou , I'll go now"you said and smiled at her and you saw her blush but you didn't mind.

At Mr.Lee Office.

Oh your here Y/n"Mr.Lee said.

Why you called me here?"you asked him nicely ofc you don't want to be rude.