2

"So the only time we can get him is when he will travel cross state." concludes Snipe.

All seven were discussing the operation plan to take Slain, for the last half hour.

"Yeah but it would be more profitable if we could get him while in casino." confesses C.

"True but six of us can't handle two big shots on our own. We should team up for that but then we might be too late. That meeting is in four hours. We also need cover for both teams  then." says Pearl

"Then how about cover for only offense team. Both team defense enters only when the take-down starts. As for custody, there will only be Slain and another. We keep Slain since we have information and other can go to the second team. But credit can go to both." suggests Bomb.

"That's right. We could even get deal's information. Besides, we are sure they will have this meeting but given our recent take-down, they may take other means of transportation." adds Ghost.

"Yes but is too risky. We can get information if he changes his plan and work accordingly but in a casino there will be at least 100 guards for both the heads and civilians. In a situation like this, they won't take hostages, they shoot." Snipe debates.

Just then Bomb got a call and excuses himself to take it. But the talk continues.

"Doc., what's your opinion?" asked Boss.

"I say go during the travel. That will not endanger civilians and in case the route changes, we deal with that." Dr. D says.

"Actually number of civilians will be quite less." says Bomb, entering the room after receiving the call. "Given that the big shots will be there and their recent loss, they made this meeting private. Meaning only select civilians will be allowed. All we need to do is fill that list."

"Do we know how many civilians will be there?" C asks.

"No but I suspect just staff and a few others. And if we call reinforcement then we could cover about 20-30 spots." answers Bomb.

"We can handle around 50 civilian if we team up. That should not be a problem, right? Boss, what's the word?" adds Ghost.

This was not a very unique case just that people had their opinions split and Andrew knew why. Kevin and Dr. Dean were concerned about Jules and wanted to lighten the pressure. However, that was their personal feelings. When it comes to operations, there is only hard cold facts. And here decision was obvious.

"I would like to get them at casino. We get two heads and seeing that we are all in top physical condition, this should be fine. Is that acceptable to everyone?" Majority gave a nod in agreement. "Good. Then I'll contact the Dragon team. Pearl and Bomb get us in. Rest suit up and fill ammo get the infiltrating team in three bags. Snipe get those bags to their spots. Doc., get ready."

Everyone got to their work but Kevin was still against about this. After getting dressed, he started packing their ammo in a calculated manner. A little later, Bonnie joins him and speaks up."Hey it will be fine, okay?" He knew what she was referring to and that she was right. But hearing that maybe made it a little bit more easier and he was greatful for that.

-----------------------------------

(Plz forgive me for the fight scenes. I'm not good at this.)

Soon the Raiders and  the Dragon team were at the casino. They had managed to occupy 25 spots, thanks to 7 of their combined intel also getting in on this. However they were not present on scene. There were 15 in the offensive team who had taken their positions around the casino. Three were to infiltrate unseen and start reducing the numbers before the mayham. That meant they had to get to the more guarded section of the casino and be fast.

The Dragon was a bigger team so strength had increased considerably. Their intel had given them hints as to who are part of the gangs, so getting them to the side the ending them was going smoother than expected. Ghost, and another two from Dragon team were the infiltrators and had rearched the higher floors, where Slain was going to be. But there was suspiciously less guards.

"Boss, somethings not right. With two such big shots, this is far too less security." Ghost said through her earpiece, as she slit yet another throat and dragged the body to avoid eye.

"I can see that. Keep pushing ahead till I say different.", he commanded, receiving agreement from all.

At the same time Pearl was working with Dragon team researchers to figure out what was amiss,when she started to notice something. She followed the track and they figured out what was going on.

"Boss, both are traveling out of state as we speak. This casino gather was a decoy." she confirmed.

"shit.... Everyone listen up." Boss spoke, "Gather everything and get in cars. They won't be there at all. They are on interstate roads."

The two team captains made some calls to even get helicopters for some, that is, C, Snipe and 3 from Dragon team. Bomb and Ghost took off on bike while the rest swiftly followed. This had just become a fight against time. If they couldn't catch them while they were at interstate road, in town area getting  big sharks like them would result in a bloodshed of innocents. They had to catch up to them. Fast.

Race had begun to catch up to the mafia heads travelling interstate. Two bikes, three cars and two helicopters filled with ammunition and skilled fighters were running blind into a fight. The two team captains worked their way in the short time to make ways for this mission to be a success.

Two hours of chasing and they were finally on sight. Everyone had pretty much geared up. The two team captains had also joined. Using the chopper, three disruptors were dropped. Although the sudden appearance of a helicopters did disclose their presence, they were  still the first to shoot, blowing up the last two cars. The situation quickly escalated to a gun fight.

The interstate road had civilian but still relatively scares and they did well to make way for everyone to pass, even if it meant abandoning their belongings. The two teams constantly kept shooting and blowing up cars from the hindsight as the chopper tried to block the way from the front.

Eventually this shoot-out came to an end with the Raiders and Dragons victorious.

(Again, extremely sorry for horrible action scene. I just can't write it...)

After that it was time to check the status. There were burning tiers and burning cars all along the road. Bomb from Raiders and 3 from Dragons were shot and taken to hospital immediately. Slain and the other mafia head were caught alive with some injuries, along with some other members. But most others were either killed or almost dead. 

Fire fighter, ambulance and police were arriving on scene along with the remaining teammates who were operating from behind the scenes. They made sure everyone was secured and taken care of.

--------------------------------------

Special Defense Division (SDD): A part of government security which stays hidden from civilian eyes. To everyone, they and just particularly well trained soldiers but in actuality, they are more than that. They operate independently but receive complete and unquestioned aid from government. They are not recognized publicly because of their rather underhanded and sharp expertises in taking down even the well protected criminals. This had started as an experiment about 15-20 years ago which upon success, expanded to what it is now.

Raiders: A team of 7, formed 8 years ago.
Dragons: A team of 11, formed 5 years ago.

Agents of SDD usually are unable to have a social live because of their work. They mostly stay with  their teams, rather than family. The only thing they have in society is a bank account and a story, as per the requirement.