Awesamdude

Okay I know I'm doing a lot of him but like hear me out on this one:

He's in survival mode currently. What I mean by this is that, well, Y'know how some people don't remember their teenage years or some crap because they were just surviving.

Well put that kind of scenario but with Sam. Like as soon as he enters or does anything with the prison he goes from normal good old Sam to survival mode or as the you may call it the Warden.

And in that state of mind anything's okay as long as he survives and the prison stays secure. Take the Ponk situation, normal Sam would've never done that when he first joined the server but now that he's the warden his morals just flew for holiday.

It's like whole other kind of instinct when it comes to the prison.

Like Ponk took his trident? He's just upset nothing else and even forgives Ponk because he doesn't like seeing him sad!

But the minute Ponk takes something involving the prison Sam reacts completely differently!

AND THE TRIDENT IS THE ONLY ONE WITH ANY VALUE!

So all in all, Sam's mind is like a whole different person when it involves the prison, but literally anything else? He's chill.

Even when Ponk took Sam's dog, probably one of the most important things to him on the server, he didn't react as extreme.

Or I'm just looking to far into this and need to stop theorizing over block men. Who knows-