Part 2/3: Saved By A Hero

"W-what the fuck do you want??" You hiss at him sounding brave, he let out a hoarse-sounding laugh. "Your pretty little face on my wall!" His laughing grew louder as he began to run towards you, knife in hand. You let out a short scream and start to sprint as fast as you can. You try to think as this man runs after you..
'FUCK! I'm running in the wrong direction! I'll never make it home alive!'
'I can't call for help either! No one lives on this shitty neighbourhood anymore!'
You growl and pick up your pace but suddenly, a bolt of bright, white lighting flashes across the sky. You jump and crash into the wet, leaf-covered ground. "FUCK N-NO!" You shout and struggle back to your feet but then you feel a sharp, excruciating pain in your right arm. You Yelp noticing you've been stabbed, you fall to the ground and tears weld in your eyes. The murderous man stands over you and laughs as a tear of pain rolls down your cheek. Suddenly a figure jumps out of nowhere, as your vision begins to blur, you hear a shout of anger and a scream of pain. "YOU LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE YOU OLD BASTARD!" And then you hear a thump, like something hitting the ground. And then you feel a pair of arms around you. That's when you black out....
*****
???'s POV:
I breathed heavily, not believing what just happened, I put my sword back in it's Shealth. (Shealth?? I don't know...) . I killed a man to save a girl I didn't even know! That's the last time I ever visit this creepy-ass street. But she was so beautiful, so angelic looking. I decided I had to help her, I'd take her back home and treat her poor arm. Fuck, it was a pretty bad stab wound but I solemnly promised to help her. So I carefully carried her bridal-style and started to run back home. Not looking back at the man I had stabbed brutally.
NORMAL POV:
The mysterious hero opened the door to his house and closed it locking it behind him. He carried her upstairs and put her on his bed. Putting a soft, orange blanket over her and lifting her wounded arm. It was real bad, she was very pale from blood loss. "YO DIRK!" 'Dirk''s older brother-Bro entered the room. "Bro! You've gotta help me out man, I found this girl! She got stabbed in the arm!" Dirk shouted, his bright orange eyes wide with hope of saving her. "JESUS FUCK! Are you kidding! Move man. Let's get that arm all fixed up or some shit."
Shortly after, (Y/N)'s eyes fluttered open. She gasped not knowing where she was, she tried to get up but put pressure on her arm and let out a quiet scream. Dirk heard this and rushed into the room. She looked up and gasped. "W-ho are you? Where am I?!" She panicked. "Woah, woah! Chill dude, your fine. I saw this creepy-ass dude trying to murder you! He stabbed you and so I saved your life." He showed a little smile. You gasped and looked at up at him. You couldn't help but blushed madly now that you noticed his attractive looks. "Y-you did? Thank you so much...What's your name..?" You tilt your head waiting for answer. He smiled and took of his different-looking sunglasses revealing is orange eyes. "Strider, Dirk Strider." He formed a fist signalling for you to fist-pump him but instead, you ran and hugged him. "Thank you so much Dirk!" You squeal. He blushes and hugs back. "Don't mention it. What's your name anyways?" He asked still blushing. "The names (Y/N) (L/N). Nice to meet ya." You said grinning.
.....
So you and Dirk had become great friends over the past few months. And even developed feelings for each other. But where just simply to nervous to confess.
FINAL PART COMING SOON! If I get 50 views I will make the next part very soon!