Part 3/3 Confessions

PART THREEE FINALLY YUS OK LETS DO DIS RITE NOW U WOT M8
*this fanfic is brought to you by Cronus's swag and Eridan's un-mainstreamness. WWATEVEH!* And sorry I couldn't update sooner! 😫
____________________________________________________________
Dirk had invited you over to his place to watch My Little Pony and hang out with him. You thought it was adorable how he still liked it. So you two where upstairs talking about the fandom. "No dude, Rainbow Dash is like, the most badass pony in ponyville." Dirk stated, picking up his Dashie plushie and hugging it. You giggle, "No dude, Vinyl Scratch is pretty cool." He shrugged and nodded, smiling. "Yeah, she's chill." You then looked at his shades. "Dirk?" He blinked. "Yeah (Y/N)?" "What do your eyes look like..?" He shrugged. "I don't know, there...weird. Wanna see them?" You nod eagerly. He chuckles and slips off his shades, revealing bright orange, beautiful eyes. He put the cool anime shades on the bed. You smiled "Dirk! There so amazing!" You grinned and blushes slightly. He chuckled and hugged you. "Thanks" He then kissed your cheek before pulling away, blushing slightly. You instantly blush wildly, and kiss him back. He smiled. "(Y/N), your everything to me. I love you, and I always will~" You smiled and held onto him in an embrace like you never could let go. "I love you to, Dirk." You looked up at him and Kissed his lips.
You two never ever parted, and no one could change that.