Seven. You And Me Married

Chapter Seven | You And Me Married

December 2023

793,428 likesdamasiabasílio @vinnyguadagnino got me in the gym, and it's paying off nicely 😩😍View all 4,114 commentsvinnyguadagnino Wife😍😩😘

793,428 likes
damasiabasílio @vinnyguadagnino got me in the gym, and it's paying off nicely 😩😍
View all 4,114 comments
vinnyguadagnino Wife😍😩😘

Tonight was supposed to be a night of celebration - a joyous occasion to toast the upcoming new season of Jersey Shore: Family Vacation and to share some big news of our own.

Vinny and I had secretly gotten married three weeks ago, and we were finally ready to let the cat out of the bag. As we gathered with his castmates, my sisters, friends, and family, the champagne was flowing, and the laughter was infectious.

I tried to keep my excitement contained, subtly twisting the large, custom diamond engagement ring on my finger so no one would notice it just yet.

I knew there would be some drama, especially with my sisters. They had always dreamed of being a part of my wedding, and I could understand their disappointment in not being there.

But Vinny and I had decided that we simply wanted to be married, without all the fuss and fanfare of a big wedding. We had gone down to City Hall, with just his mom and my parents as our witnesses, and exchanged our vows in a quiet, intimate ceremony.

It was perfect for us - no stress, no drama, just the two of us, finally becoming husband and wife.

As we clinked our glasses and toasted to another successful season, the conversation naturally turned to weddings. "So, is season 7 going to have more than one wedding?" Angelina asked, glancing between Vinny and Jenni.

"We still haven't decided if we're filming our wedding or not," Jenni replied, a hint of uncertainty in her voice.

I could feel Vinny shift beside me, and I knew the moment had come. He leaned in close, his breath tickling my ear as he whispered that he was going to tell everyone about our marriage.

I nodded, my heart racing with a mix of excitement and apprehension. Vinny cleared his throat, and all eyes turned to him.

"What's up?" Pauly asked, his brow furrowed in curiosity.

"While Jenni may not know if she's filming her wedding, Damasia and I are already married," Vinny announced, a proud smile spreading across his face.

The table erupted in a chorus of shocked exclamations. "What?" "When did this happen?" "Why didn't you invite us?"

Vinny calmly explained that we had gotten married three weeks ago at City Hall, with only his mom and my parents as our witnesses.

"Let me see the ring," Angelina demanded, her eyes sparkling with a mixture of excitement and envy.

I held up my hand, proudly displaying the stunning eight-carat diamond that adorned my finger.

"That's nice," Deena said.

"Congratulations," Nicole added, her smile warm and genuine.

Pauly embraced Vinny, his initial surprise giving way to genuine happiness for his friend. "I can't believe you kept that from me, but congratulations, brother," he said.

Amara, my younger sister, was the first to express any hint of disappointment. "I'm a little hurt, but I'm so happy for you," she said, her voice wavering slightly.

I reached out and squeezed her hand, assuring her that we were still planning a proper wedding celebration, we just couldn't wait to be officially married.

"Don't worry, when we have an actual wedding, you're my best man," Vinny told Pauly, who beamed with pride.

But not everyone was as thrilled with the news. My older sister, Juju, remained conspicuously silent, her gaze fixed on the table in front of her.

Even when I walked over to her, attempting to engage her, she turned her back, refusing to acknowledge my presence.

"She'll get over it soon," Emily reassured me, while Sammi echoed the sentiment, "Don't worry about it."

I couldn't help but feel a twinge of frustration. Juju had gotten married in Vegas without even inviting the rest of our family, yet she was now acting as if I had committed some grave offense by not including her in our intimate City Hall ceremony.

"I'm fine; she's just a hypocrite anyway; I didn't get mad when she got married in Vegas without me there," I said, loud enough for Juju to hear.

"No, don't start no drama; you can't behave like that in front of your in-laws, Asia," Kimbella chided, trying to diffuse the tension.

But I couldn't help myself. "I'm not starting drama; I'm stating facts," I retorted, my temper flaring.

Juju, sensing the challenge, strode over to me, her finger pointed accusingly in my face. "Let me tell you something, Damasia," she spat, her voice dripping with venom.

I swiftly moved her finger away, refusing to back down. "Don't put your finger in my face, Juliette," I warned, my eyes narrowing.

"Or what? You are going to fight me, Asia," Juju taunted, her posture tense and confrontational.

"Juju, you don't want to do this," Sammi interjected, her tone laced with concern.

"No, she thinks someone is always supposed to be scared of her," Juju retorted, her gaze fixed squarely on me.

"Think? I don't want anyone to be scared of me, Juju," I fired back, my frustration mounting.

Amara, sensing the impending explosion, tried to intervene. "This been building up, and you know it," she said, her eyes pleading with Juju to back down.

But Juju was having none of it. She launched into a tirade of cursing in Spanish, her words dripping with venom and resentment.

I rolled my eyes, refusing to be drawn into her theatrics. "Juju, please," I said, extending my hand in a gesture of reconciliation, but she was having none of it.

Amara, ever the peacemaker, grew visibly upset, her emotions bubbling to the surface. "Please, stop," she begged, her voice trembling.

"If you ain't happy for me, just say that and go on about your business, Ju," I told Juju, my patience wearing thin.

"Y'all are sisters; stop it," Nikki interjected, stepping between Juju and me, her hands raised in a placating gesture.

"Man, whatever," Juju huffed, turning on her heel and storming off.

I shook my head, the anger and frustration coursing through me. "I should beat her ass," I muttered, my fists clenched at my sides.

"Oh, no, no, no," Nikki said, blocking my path, her eyes wide with alarm.

"Move," I told her, my resolve hardening.

"You're going to regret it if you fight her, Asia," Emily warned, her voice laced with concern.

I shook my head, unwavering in my determination. "No, I won't," I said, my gaze fixed on Juju's retreating figure.