Mission 5: Declaration Of War

2 months have passed since Izuku and Momo ended up in the Dmc universe and they helped out well. Izuku went out on a few jobs with Dante, Vergil and Nero, getting stronger and better at fighting demons and Momo did training with Lady and Trish, giving the female demon hunters a run for their money due her training with Izuku and her quirk and she learned that Dante and Lady were a couple which she found adorable.

The Devil May Cry Office was pretty quiet, Nero was sleeping on the couch, Trish was sleeping on the floor after Lady beat her in a dance off 3 times in a row, Dante and Lady were sleeping together in Dante's room(not like that you pervs) and Izuku and Momo were cuddling together as suddenly Vergil entered, waking up everyone as Nero fell off the couch as the four upstairs came to see what the fuss was about.

Vergil: "We've got a problem."

Dante: "How big?"

Vergil: "I encountered a demon when I was out, of course I killed it but he told me that he attacked me as a message."

Izuku: "And that message would be?"

Vergil: "The demons are trying to invade our world again. And he told me their leaders name."

Lady: "And the next big bad demon to axe is?"

Vergil: "Mephistopheles."

Dante: "Sounds dangerous."

Vergil: "From what little I know, he's more powerful than Argosax and Mundus combined."

Nero: "Well we need to know as much about this guy if we want to beat him. And fortunately, I know just the place."

Izuku: "Where would that be?"

Nero: "My hometown, Fortuna."

Dante: "We should go now, we'll be able to get there before sunset."

Vergil: "Agreed."

Dante's Car

Riders: Dante, Lady, Izuku and Momo

Vergil's Car

Riders: Vergil, Nero and Trish

The two cars drove off with Vergil's being ahead of Dante's as they drove for Fortuna.

Izuku: "Dante, you think this Mephistopheles is as dangerous as we think?"

Dante: "Not sure. But I think we have a good shot with both of our power kid."

Lady: "That's fair, especially since the kids a particularly a god."

Dante: "Besides I killed Argosax without breaking a sweat."

Momo: "How strong was this Argosax?"

Dante: "Argosax was the only demon my father couldn't destroy as it was after he sealed his power away so I have no idea how the fight would have gone if he had his full power."

Izuku: "Wait, why did your father seal away his power?"

Dante: "It wasn't his choice. He sealed the gateway between the human and demon worlds and since my father was a demon, most of his power would be sealed away alongside the gateway and he went through with it."

Momo: "Your father sounds like a great man."

Dante: "He was."

With The Vergil Mobile

Nero: "So you think we can take this son of a bitch down dad?"

Vergil: "Of course we can. And get your feet of the dash."

Nero rolled his eyes as he took his feet of the dashboard as Vergil cleaned it.

Vergil: "You spend too much time with your uncle."

Trish: "Maybe you should learn to have fun Vergil and express yourself more."

Vergil: "I know how to have fun."

Nero: "Your definition of fun is reading and staying inside and reading isn't exactly fun for some people."

Vergil: "Better than running around making a fool of yourself like Dante."

Trish: "At least Dante goes outside when he has fun, you leave the office either for a job or for groceries."

Vergil: "Someone has to if Dante won't do it."

Trish: "Because you always complain whenever Dante gets groceries."

Vergil: "I do not."

Nero: "Yeah you do."

Vergil: "Do not."

Trish: "Remember when Dante got a different type of coffee you didn't like, you said he was trying to poison you."

Vergil: "It tasted horrible!"

Nero: 'I should have gone with Dante.'