Chapter Fifty

"Let's end this honeymoon the same way we started it, shall we?"

Spencer's beautiful face peaked up at you from between your thighs. His hands were pinning your thighs down as his tongue returned to your clit. His mouth was sending pleasure throughout your center as his beautiful eyes watched your reactions. You began squirming as he moved to prod your hole with his tongue. While his tongue explored you, his nose brushed your clit. You couldn't contain yourself any longer.

Moans began steadily pouring from your mouth and his eyes glinted with satisfaction. He moved his attention back to your waiting clit and his fingers slowly pulsed in and out of you. He gave you a few seconds to get used to his speed before becoming ruthless. His teeth nipped your clit and your back arched off of the bed and your hands found their way to his hair. His fingers continued to thrust frantically in and out of you but his mouth paused its attack on your clit. "Yeah pretty girl, who makes you feel good?"

"Y-you," you gasped out as he continued brushing circles over your clit with his tongue. Your breathing was erratic and your fingers were clenching in his hair. His eyes were full of sadistic satisfaction as you squirmed under his touch. The tension between your hips coupled with the sensation of his tongue brought you so close to the edge. Your hips started to shake and your eyes fluttered closed as you came dangerously close to your orgasm.

Just as you thought you were about to cum around his fingers he removed himself from you. You whimpered slightly in annoyance and your eyes flew open. You found him now standing above you, his signature smirk across his lips. "What? Thought you were still in control? How cute," his lips met yours roughly before you even had time to process his words. You kissed back hungrily, hands groping at every inch of him as your mouths moved in synchronicity.

Before long, you were both breathless. God how you loved to hear him pant above you. "Let's make this a little more interesting, shall we?" His eyes flashed to a corner of the bed. When you tried to follow his gaze, his fingers gripped your chin and forced your focus onto him. He merely smiled while your eyebrows furrowed in frustration, his free hand reaching towards the corner. You heard a small click of something metallic and were immediately curious as to what he had planned.

Suddenly, cold steel was pressing against your throat. You gasped and your eyes flashed wide in fear. Spencer was carefully monitoring your expression as your heart thundered in both excitement and fear. He drew the knife away and ducked to make eye contact with you, "you know your safeword darling?" Your eyes were glued to his own, carefully reading them. His eyes softened as you studied them and he smiled warmly, "you don't have to do this," he moved to close the knife but you grabbed his arm, "I want to. You just caught me offguard is all. My safeword is daydreams, but I don't forsee me using it."

The hand that was reaching towards the open knife moved to gingerly cup your face, "such a brave little whore." He kissed you, slowly moving his lips against yours. Just as you were becoming impatient, he took your bottom lip between his teeth. You sighed, the knife all but forgotten, as he started to kiss you with real intensity. His tongue toyed with yours and his hips ground into yours. His clothed erection was pressing into you and you couldn't help but moan in utter desire.

Suddenly, cold steel was under your jaw and your breath was caught in your throat. Spencer's face was inches from yours and he had a calculating essence about his face. "You're gonna take it like a good girl," he pushed the knife so it was pressed against your skin, "got it?" You started to nod but froze when you felt the cool metal prick into your skin, "yes sir."

Spencer didn't notice the small droplet of blood that fell when he removed the knife from under your chin. "Now, pretty girl, we are going to make you mine. Understood?" You nodded, ignoring the throbbing coming from under your chin. Your heart raced as he pulled back to your center, kissing along your inner thighs. The knife slowly trailed down your stomach, though he was careful not to press too hard.