you look dead as fuck! {2}

present time x

today was my first day of school in 50 years, since im technically still 16 im going to be a junior. i didn't put much effort into my outfit, misfits tee, black skinny jeans, band bracelets and converses. i did my makeup the same way i did for the past half a century, red smudged eyeshadow with black smudged eyeliner under my eyes. i looked at myself in the mirror and shrugged, i grabbed my headphones and phone then left my room and went downstairs

my mom gave me a black opaque water bottle with im guessing blood in it. i grabbed my black backpack the same one i had in 1971 just with new band patches on it. i left and got into my black dodge that i got for my birthday 4 years ago, i blasted some the used song on the way. when i pulled up i went to the principals office to get my schedule and shit. i walked to my locker to get my english book out, when im about to walk away a cute boy with white shaven sides and black hair walks up to me "oh my god you're short as fuck" "shut up" we both laugh "alright sorry i have to go" "see you later midget" he was nice.

i walked to english class.. someone in here is not fucking human

i ignored the smell and sat down, i scanned the room for who the fuck smells like a vampire.. bingo! it was this hot boy beside me, he had black shoulder length greasy limp hair, beautiful hazel eyes, the cutest nose and red eyeshadow. im pretty sure he smelt me too because a smirk crept onto his pale lips.

i could feel him examining me, i pretended like i didnt, i tried to read his mind and of course he already had his thoughts blocked as did i.

the class finally ended, it dragged on forever.. why did i even decide to do this i grabbed my stuff and made my way to science class, everyone was human and nobody stuck out to me. i realized i left my pencil in english class so i ask the kid infront of me for one and he gives it.
the class was very boring nothing happened.

math was my next class, i figured out my way to it. that smell was back, the smell of death was so sweet almost like honey, a smell you have to die to smell. i saw him again, i felt him looking at me, i snuck a few peeks every now and then.

it was finally time for lunch, i was thankful even though i can't eat anything classes are fucking boring. as i was making my way to the cafeteria i got fucking tackled by the multicoloured hair boy with one long curl that goes onto his face. "hey shortie" "die" i said which made him start laughing hysterically "i want you to meet my friends" "okay.." i said unsurely, frank led me into the cafeteria we passed a lot of tables until i saw the dead guy, the guy who gave me a pencil and i didn't recognize the last boy with glasses. "whAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING HERE" the vampire shouted, i was confused as to what the fuck i did "what the hell did i do to you" "gee what the fuck!" frank shouted 'gee' rolled his eyes "um im so sorry.. guys this is-" "y/n" "y/n this is ray, mikey and um gerard and im frank.

me and the boys were talking about random stuff and everyone all except 'gerard' wanted to get to know me, it was nice i missed having friends, drinking and getting high all day gets boring after a while. but the whole time gerard was glaring daggers at me.. if looks could kill.. i wouldve had a stake in my heart 3 decades ago. i took a sip of the drink my mom gave me, i was finally able to read gerards mind 'what the fuck are you' i allowed gerard to read my mind 'fuck off' i tried to read his mind but he shut it off again. at the end of lunch we all exchanged numbers except gerard.

i had a few other classes with the boys but nothing interesting happened.

after school i stood at the entrance, called my mom and told her that i would be out for a little. i walked away from the school and took my pack of cigarettes from my back pocket, i took out one, lit it then brought it to my lips. i smelt a human in the woods, paralyzed them then made my way towards them, even though they were paralyzed i could still see the fear in their eyes. i licked their neck then extracted my fangs, stuck them into their neck.