Chapter 5

Jordan's POV
After Carter put me back on the ground I went to check my phone for any missed messages that I might have missed. When I checked my phone I saw a conversion that I had with Ariana but the thing is I haven't texted her at all this morning so I was a little confused. "Hey Carter did you go on my phone when I was in the bathroom?" "Oh yea Ariana texted you and her are going shopping for bathing suits for the beach" he said "you went on my phone" you said a little mad that he invaded your privacy like that. "Well yea when your phone went off I wanted to check because what if it was guy texting you? I don't want any other guy texting MY girl" he said with seriousness and love in his eyes "Aww Carter that's so sweet" I say as I give him a hug. "Ha so your not mad?" He asked me "No why would I be your just being protective" I say as I start to break the hug but he wraps his arms around me tighter and say's "you might get a a little annoyed but I'll always be protective of you. No matter what." He say's as he backs away but only fare enough so that he could look into my eyes "Jordan I Lo..." At the moment he was cut off by a knock at the door. "I'll get it" I say as I walk to the door.

Ariana's POV
When I knock on the door Jordan answered. "Hey Bitch ready to shop for some sexy bathing suits" I say as I walk in and see Carter sitting on the bed. "Hey" he said looking at me. "Hey Carter" I say. "Okay I'm ready" Jordan says while walking out of the bathroom. "Okay let's go I say walking to the door.

Jordan's POV
As I was walking to the door Carter grabbed my wrist pulling me back into his arms. "Hey Jordan please don't get something that will make other guys look at you like your some victory Secret model. If any guy should see you that way then it's me okay" He says as he tightens his grip around my waist. Which makes me let out a small giggle. "Carter I promise you if I get something to sexy I'll get a cover to wear over it okay" I say as I put my hand on his left cheek. Which makes him smile like crazy. "Good that's my girl" he said as he kissed my forehead. After that I left to Ari.

Ariana's POV
Me and Jordan went into out favorite store called: Wet Sale. "Sooo what was that little thing between you and Carter back their huhhhh?" I asked as I bumped her shoulder with mine. "Ha do you really wanna know" she asked giggling. God I felt like slapping her she knows how bad i wanna know. "Ugh YES" I yell making everyone in the store look at me like I was crazy but I didn't give a damn. Jordan's started to laugh and so did I. "Come on tell me pleeeease" I begged "fine we kissed" "wait you what" I asked "we kissed it happened this morning." "Wow I'm so proud of you" I said as I pinched her cheek. "Ugh come on that hurts" she wined so I let go and laughed.

Jordan's POV
After 20 minutes of looking for a bathing suit me and Ariana found two really cute bathing suits. One in neon orange and on in a baby-ish blue. (In the picture at the beginning of the chapter) I got the Neon-orange one and Ariana got the baby-ish blue one. They where very cute but a little skimpy so we bout muscle shirts to cover up a little. (Also in the picture). After we were done shopping I explained everything that happened with me and Carter to Ariana with great detail. Once we where finally done we went back to the hotel.
~~~~~At hotel~~~~~
Jordan's POV
When I get inside my hotel room Carter immediately runs and gives me a big bear hug. Oh how I love his hugs. "Ha Carter I was only gone for an hour" I said while giggling as Carter picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso as we spun me around. "I missed you" he said was he stopped spinning is in a circle and pecks me on my cheek which makes me blush like crazy. "Hey I see you have a Wet Sale bag can I see what you got?" He asked as he put me down. "Yea you can hold on" I said as I want to the bathroom.

Carter's POV
When Jordan went into the bathroom I quickly put on my swim trunks and sat on the bed waiting for her to come out. When she came out the bathroom she was wearing a sexy neon-orange bathing suit that fit her body perfectly. But it was really revealing. "Wow babe you look so sexy in that bathing suit I said as I got up and wrapped my arms around her waist. She starts to giggle which is music to my ears. "Thanks but I know it's a little revealing so I also got a muscle shirt to wear over it at the beach okay" she said as she put her arms around my neck and gave me quick peck on the lips than pulled away. But we went back in for more. As we where kissing/making out I touched her bottom lip begging for excess. But she didn't budge. She's such a little tease but that only makes me want her more. (😉😍)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys liked this chapter. The next chapter Hayes and Ariana get pretty "close" if you wanna put it that way😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘~Bye