Chapter 17

Carter's POV
"The girls have a few bruised ribs. But they'll be okay. Their in room 106, it's down the hall first door on your right."

"Okay thanks Doc" I say as me , Hayes, and Mahogany ran to their room.

We ran in and Me and Mahogany ran to Jordan and Hayes ran to Ariana.

"Jordan I'm so sorry. I promised mom that I would take care and now look at you." Mahogany said with tears in her eyes as she grabbed Jordan's left hand squeezing it tight.

"Mahogany it's not your fault" I said looking at her

Hayes's POV
When we got to the room I ran to Ariana, grabbed her hand and kissed her for head. "I'm so so so sorry I wasn't their baby. It's my fault that you're like this. I'm so so so so sooooo sorry. " I said as I sat in the chair next to her bed side still holding hand and resting my head on the edge of her bed.

~~~2 Days later~~~
Mahogany's POV
It's been 2 days and the girls still aren't awake. I decided to call my mom and give her an update.

~~~~Phone call~~~~
Mom❤️: Hey baby girl how is she doing?
Me: She still isn't awake yet. But I was thinking that when she wakes up we should tell her the truth.
Mom❤️: NO ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! SHE IS MY BABY!!!
Me: Mom calm down it's not like she's gonna want to live with him anyway.
Mom❤️: He had his chance to be a father but he didn't, he came to me. I didn't go to him.
Me: i know mom. It was just a thought. Well listen I got to go. Bye love you.
Mom❤️: love you too.
~~~~Call end~~~~
Cater's POV
I was looking at Jordan just waiting for her to wake up. "I know you probably can't here me but I want you to know I love you sooo much and when you wake up I'll be right here waiting for you with loving open arms." I said as I kissed her for head. I felt her twitch I looked at her and she opened her eyes and immediately.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed 👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋
👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋~Bye