Chapter 22

Jordan's POV
When I turned I saw Carter with a cute little picnic set up behind him. I ran as fast as I could and jumped into Carter's waiting arms and started kissing him all over his face.

"I'm guessing you like what me and Hayes did" Carter said chuckling a little bit.

"Like? Try LOVE IT!!!" I said kissing him softly on his lips.

Ariana's POV
When I saw what Hayes and Carter set up I was surprised it was so beautiful and they picked the best spot on the beach too. I turned to Hayes placed my hands on his shoulders pushed my self up so that I can wrap my legs around him.

"Hayes you are the best boyfriend ever!" I said as I crashed my lips into his.

Hayes POV
"Best boyfriend ever" said Ariana as she smashed her lips into mine. Hearing her call me the best boyfriend is all I could ask of her.

Carter POV
When Jordan ran up to me and jumped into my arms I wrapped them tightly around her waist as she rapped her legs around my torso and kissed me I of course kissed back.

"I'm guessing you like what me and Hayes did"I said
"Like try LOVE IT" she said/ yelled and kissed softly.

After 10 minutes of kissing I put her down on the ground.

"Carter I'm so sorry" she said with her eyes getting watery.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked her in concern and pulled her closer to me. "I-i thought you wanted to break up with me"
When she said that my heart broke. Did I give her the impression? Oh shit what if I did? I thought to myself.

"Why would you think that?"
"B-cause of the wired text messages I've been getting lately"
"But why would I break up with you for that?" I asked her holding her shoulders as she looks up at me with tears falling down her face.

"Be-cause I thought you thought that I was ch-cheating o-on you" she said putting her head in my chest as I held her close.

"Their is NO way that I would leave you. Okay"
"Y-yea" she said with a smile on her face.

After a while me and Jordan laid down on the blanket and cuddled.

"mmmm you smell good" she said with her head in the crock of my neck making me smile. I moved my head off of hers and looked into her eyes and kissed her forehead softly.

Ariana's POV
Me and Hayes where In the water playing around like little kids when we looked over at Jordan and Carter being all cute and cuddly.

"Psst Hayes wanna wet them"
"Don't you think Carter can do that on his own" he said smirking. He so dirty minded.

I let out a light giggle.
"No silly lets fill the buckets with water and through it on them.
"Ohhhh okay"

We filled the buckets with water and started walking up to them.

"1,2,3!!!"We yelled as we splashed them.

Carter's POV
"1,2,3" I heard Ari and Hayes yell when suddenly cold water went on me and Jordan.

"Ahhhhh" Jordan yelled as she shot up.

"HAYSE , ARI WHAT THE HELL!!!! me and Jordan yelled in unison.

They just laughed at us, me and Jordan got up and started running after them, they went into the water and I ran after them. I turned around and saw Jordan wasn't behind me, huh why won't she come in.

Jordan's POV
When Hayes and Ari poured water on us me and Carter ran after them but I stopped as they ran into the water.

"Hey babe why won't you come in the water?"
Carter asked me as he walked out the water and sat down beside me.

"I don't wanna talk about it" I said turning my head slightly to the right while looking at the water gracefully splashing against the sand.

Carter POV
I walked out the water and say beside Jordan.

"Babe why won't you come in the water?"

"I don't wanna talk about it" she said while turning her head to face the water.

I placed my finger under her chin and made her face me.

"Baby please tell me" I pleaded with her.
"Carter if I tell you please don't make fun"
"I promise" I said crossing my heart with my fingers

"Well when I was 6 and Mahogany was 7 me her and our mom went to the beach, and me and Mahogany went in the water playing and splashing around when a big wave came and bragged me under. I was trying to swim up but my foot was caught in a seaweed bush and I could reach the surface. I was about to black out when my mom dragged me out of the water."

When she told me that I could see the fear in her eyes as she looked at the waves. I put my arm around her pulled her close so that she was practically sitting on m lap.

"I will never let that happen, I promise." I said "would you be willing to get in with me?"

"C-Carter I..." She said before I cut her off.
"I promise you, you'll be safe with me. Okay?" She nodded and stood up, I grabbed her hand, intertwined out fingers, and walked to the water.

I could see the fear in her eyes so I scooped her up in my arms and walked in the water.

Jordan POV
After a while of swimming I got used to it and Carter never left my side which made me feel safe.

AT THE HOTEL

When we got back to the hotel me and Carter went to our room and Ari and Hayes did the same.

"I'm going to shower first okay" I said going to my suitcase and grabbed my black muscle shirt that said "YouTube lover" in whit letters and Carter's black sweat pants.

After I washed my hair and body I got dressed, blow dried my hair a little and put in a messy bun, than brushed my teeth.

When I came out the bathroom I was mediately smacked in the face with a hand full of shaving cream.

"SMACK CAM!!!" I heard every body yell in unison. (Nash, Cameron, Carter,Matthew,Hayes, Ari and Mahogany)

I whipped off the shaving cream to see Ari recording with a big smile on her face as everyone was laughing.

I saw Carter standing to my right so I kissed him on his cheek, making sure that the shaving cream got all over his face.

After hanging out with everyone they a left to their hotel rooms and Carter went to take a shower.

When he came out he was wearing only his basketball shorts as usual. I couldn't help but to notice his toned abs glistening with the little bit of water dripping from his hair.

"Like what you see" he said with a smirk on his face, I could feel my cheeks heat up so I pulled the covers over me.

Carter POV
When I came out the bathroom I noticed Jordan looking at my abs.

"Like what you see" I said smirking cause I knew she would blush like crazy.

She didn't say anything but she pulled the covers over her face to hide her now bright red cheeks.

I walked over to the bed and sat next to her getting under the covers.

"You know your cute when you blush" I said picking her up so that she is now sitting on my lap.

"Carter stop it, your making me blush" She said. I pulled her heads away from her face to see that she was now as red as a tomato. A smile grew on my face in satisfaction knowing that in the one who mad her blush like this.

I kissed her cheek placed her next to me on the bed and she nestled up next to me with her arm rapped around my waist. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer to me.

After we got comfortable together we slowly fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed and sorry about the lack of updating. But any way I hope you enjoyed 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘BYE👋🏼