Chapter 5

[Cassandra | Luciana]

I head back to my room and abruptly sit down on the couch. What the hell is their problem? I thought they despises me to the bone. All of a sudden visiting me here? Is it not enough that I got drowned and cancelled the engagement? The real Luciana already died, but then they still keep doing this?

"Ahhhhh!" I shouted out of frustrations.

The door suddenly opened and Maisy was running over me.

"What is the problem Milady? Where does it hurt? Are you alright?" She continuedly asking me. Then my parents came over with a worried look on their face.

"What's the problem? Are you hurt?" They ask the same this Maisy ask me.

"There's no problem. Sorry for keeping you worried." I said to them.

"Why are you shouting? We thought that something bad happen to you dear." My mom said.

"Please don't me, this is nothing." I assured them. "Can I also ask to have a bow and sword? I want to learn new things." I ask them with a pleading and puppy eyes

They were shock when I said those words. They can't believe I'm asking something ridiculous on their ears.

"Why all of a sudden my dear Lulu?" Mom asks with a worried face.

"I just want to learn new things assign from reading and finance management." I spoke my intentions.

I intentionally avoided the male lead to prevent my death. But who would have thought that they will be the one to come to my place? I believe learning how to wield a sword and bow is a good thing for safety measures. Who knows If something bad happens?

"Okay we will prepare what you need and I will assign a night to train you." Father said.

"Thank you!" I smiled and hug them.

"Ahhh~ my sweet Lulu." Mom with a teary eyed.

"Your mom and I will be going to our business outside the capital. We cannot eat with you for a couple of days." Father informed me ahead.

"I will be waiting for your come back mom and dad." I kissed their cheeks.

After that they left the room and the only person here was Maisy and I.

"Maisy can you get me a refreshment? I will be doing my reports that needs to be submitted to the palace." I ask her.

"Yes Milady, I will bring you a refreshment." Then she went out to get my request.

"I need to finish this as soon as possible so I can get more rest!" I told to myself.

"Let's start with the liquidation of the budget used." And started writing the report. This is easy than I expected.

"Milady, here's the tea for refreshment and snacks to compliment it." She poured a tea on the cup and handed over me the snacks.

"Is it to your liking?" She's waiting for my answer so I said without looking at her that...

"Yes, it tastes really good. I really like the tea you make for me Maisy." I told her.

I heard she giggled upon hearing my words.

"Thank you milady." She spoke. "Can I sit her while waiting for your next command?" She hesitantly asks me.

"Yes of course you can, go have some tea as well." I told her that it's fine.