Character Introduction

Heeelllo I hope you're doing well
This fic was just made for fun, and a lot of this is not cannon to their characters
also there might be a few TW's in some chapters, i'll make sure to add a warning above each chapter that concludes any triggers (there will definitely contain a lot of swearing in this book so) 

anyways, character introduction :D

-

(The people below are the POV's I'll mostly be writing in.)

Thomas Craft -

Tommy is currently 16 years old. Surprisingly, he's able to enter college at this young age. Tommy's known for being a dirty crime boy. He's continuously stealing his peers' personal belongings, getting into trouble, ditching classes, and really just being a dick. Tommy may act like a little unmatured child who hates everything, but he's actually a smart student, and a good friend. He's honestly just a big softie. Tommy has strawberry blonde, slightly curly, hair. He often wears the same red and white t-shirt everyday, usually pairing his blouse with navy blue jeans. 

Toby Underscore (?) -

His real name is Toby, though everyone refers to him as Tubbo. The brunette is 4 months older than Tommy, which makes him 17. Tubbo is one of the shortest kids in college, and probably one of the only nice kids. Tubbo interests consist of bees, bees, and bees. Though Tubbo may seem like he wouldn't hurt a fly, he will immediately stick up for himself and his friends. Tubbo and Tommy had been best friends since elementary school, and still are. Tubbo is treated as the clingy one in the duo, when it's quite obvious that they're both equally clingy. His hair sometimes covers his eyes, so he uses some of Niki's hair clips sometimes, his hair is also the color of chestnut. Tubbo just wears whatever he feels like wearing. He could wear a sweater at 82°, or shorts at 46°, he could really care less, 

Ranboo Beloved -

Ranboo is a tall 17 year old. He's known for being the quiet kid of his class. He normally keeps to himself and sticks with Tommy and Tubbo. Ranboo had recently joined this college, and is already fitting in, mostly because most of his classmates are.. unusual, he's liked by most of his peers (/p). Ranboo normally wears whatever he can find in his closet and can still look good. He also wears shades and a black and white mask. Ranboo dislikes making eye contact, and isn't comfortable without something covering his face. His hair reaches to his neck, and his bangs cover half his face. (he is our meow meow/ij)

William Craft -

Wilbur is the second tallest in the school. He is often kind, but it's suggested to not mess with him and or his siblings. Wilbur is the eldest child of his 2 siblings, them being Tommy and Techno. Wilbur is pretty popular, due to his looks and personality. Wilbur is also known for his music. He'd play a lot during breaks, and sometimes you could hear him perform at the school's garden. Wilbur's hair is a warm brown and curly like his brother's, covering one of his eyes. usually wears a yellow sweater, and sometimes wears a dark coffee-colored coat, with a red beanie, which his little brother gifted him (Tommy). And most importantly, he's in love with an e-girl (/ij). 

Techno Craft -

Techno is a pretty feared student, mostly because he will beat you up if you mess with his few friends (that includes his siblings). Techno is a huge nerd, he's into anarchy, and is pretty great with technology. He has a few friends that include Ranboo, Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, and Niki. He is also a pretty quiet kid, so he's not as popular as his older brother. Techno wears a pink sweater with a white collar, or anything pink. On some occasions, he wears wilburs clothing. He also wears a plastic crown made by Tommy. It embarrasses his little brother, which amuses him. 

Niki Nihachu-

Niki is a pretty popular girl. She usually hangs out with Minx or Wilbur, and some other people I don't feel like naming (LMAO SORRY). She's surprisingly on the volleyball team, and another one of the nicest people at the school. It'd be rare for her to get mad. Tubbo and Niki are like siblings, they're pretty close. Tubbo sometimes likes to play with Niki's hair, sometimes braiding her hair. Niki's hair is to her shoulders, though a bit longer, and her hair being a pastel pink. She wears a bunch of striped shirts, her color palette includes, blue, brown, yellow, and green. Her makeup is light, she mostly just uses blush and eyeshadow, nothing special. She also has a butterfly hair clip made by Tubbo.

I'll be adding on to the main character(s) list in the future.

-

(The people below are side characters)

Philza Craft. ( father of three, [Wilbur, Techno, and Tommy] )
Dream WasTaken 
George Notfound 
Sapnap [no last name registered] 
Karl Jacobs 
Quackity [no last name registered]
J. Shlatt
Minx [no last name registered]
Jack Manifold 
Fundy [no last name registered] 
Lani Underscore (not apart of college)
Drista WasTaken (not apart of college 

(there will definitely be more people added) 

878 words