Chapter 5 Nino

*The Next Day*

"Alright back off!" Nino says as he pushes the male student away.

Nino helps Marinette up.

"Why are you elite-tiers so focused on helping this cripple?" the male student asks in anger.

"Because she's my friend." Nino responds as he walks away with Marinette.

"Friend? You should've left her behind the moment you got your ability! She has none!" the male students.

Nino glances back as his eyes glow. "Then you want to fight me?"

"........." the male student stays quiet.

"That's what I thought dude." Nino looks away as he walks away with Marinette.

.
.

*Nurse Office*

"Bleh!" Marinette stick her tongue out as she holds the tonic.

"Drink up. You'll need it to heal those injuries." Nino says.

"*sigh* I know." Marinette drinks the tonic. "Yuck!"

"You still haven't gotten used to the taste after four years?" Nino asks as he chuckles.

Marinette groans. "Of course not."

"Might be all those sweets you bake." Nino says.

"Why don't you stay here for a bit Marinette says." the nurse says. "Can't have you out there. You really have been getting more serious injuries lately."

"Me and my bad luck." Marinette flops on the bed.

"I'll have a pass for you Nino." the nurse walks away with the tonic vial.

"Don't worry dudette. I'm sure your luck will change eventually." Nino says.

"Thanks Nino. But we both know it won't." Marinette sighs.

.
.

*Lunch*

"Hey dude." Nino places his tray down on the table and sits down.

"Hey." Adrien responds. "I heard what happened with Marinette. Is she gonna be okay?"

"Of course. She can handle anything despite being a cripple. She's a strong one." Nino says.

*CHEERS!*

Nino and Adrien look back.

Kim punches the King back. The King grunts.

"Give it up man. Your title is mine." Kim says with a smile.

"Tch! No way! I ain't going down fighting!" The King gets up and shoots wind blades.

Kim avoids the attacks and slams the King to the ground. The King was trying to get Kim's grip off of him.

"Okay! I yield..!!" the King says.

Kim lets the King go. "Now I'm King of Françoise Dupont. Anyone wanna challenge me for the title?"

"Wow. Seems like Kim wanted to be king that badly." Nino says.

"Is that how things go for being royals?" Adrien asks.

"Yeah. The King is usually the strongest male. The Queen is the strongest female. The jack is someone both the King and Queen decide." Nino says.

"I swear! I will reclaim the King title." Raspberry says as he walks away.

"No way I'm letting Kim have all the fun! Who's the Queen!? It's my time to shine!" Alix says with determination. 

A female student stands up. "You think you can defeat me?"

"Heck yeah! I will claim the Queen title." Alix says.

"Then show me what you got." the female eyes glow.

Alix eyes glow. The female and Alix walk to the center of the cafeteria. The female surrounds herself in flames and charges at Alix. Alix pauses time and gets behind the girl. Alix punches the female and time resumes. The female crashes to the wall. Alix noticed her fist was burned a little. The female gets up and surrounds herself in flames. She charges at Alix. Alix dashes towards the female and kicks her in the stomach.

"AUGH!" the female crashes to the wall, again.

'Rewind.' Alix injures were healed.

"Urgh...!" the female holds her stomach.

"That was easy." Alix says.

"You high-tiers always think the same.... The Queen title is yours...." Niya says.

"Awww sweet!" Alix says.

"That was fast." Adrien says.

"What did you expect dude? High-tiers are way stronger than elite-tiers. Their built different." Nino states.

"Wonder who they gonna choose as Jack?" Adrien questions.

"Well. It'll most likely be someone strong." Nino shrugs.

"So are they gonna challenge other schools into Turf Wars?" Adrien asks.

"Maybe. Françoise Dupont is not really known for their victories in Turf Wars. We loose a lot. Like really badly." Nino says.

"Maybe this time around, it'll be different." Adrien says.

"Let's hope so. I wouldn't be surprise if we loose Turf Wars matches. There are pretty strong schools out there. Like this one school called Wellston." Nino says.

"Isn't that the school full of high-tiers?" Adrien questions.

"Well yeah. Wellston is pretty famous for their Turf War victories. Their number one." Nino says.

"Hopefully they don't challenge us. It would be pointless." Adrien shakes his head.

"Well. Knowing those two. I'm sure it'll be them who challenges Wellston." Nino chuckles.

LE BONUS:

Raspberry
Ability: Wind Blades
Level: 4.0

Niya
Ability: Flame Charge
Level: 4.3