Chapter 1

"She not actually going to come I just invited her to be nice. But she's not coming guys." Christian says in front of his friends.

Josh and Mark groan knowing that Dani is definitely going on their trip.

Christian goes to open the door for Dani

"You guys need to be nice to Dani she lost her family have some fücking compassion." I tell Mark and Josh.

"Fine" they groan

Dani walks in

"Hey Dani"

"Hey V." She says

"So your coming on the Sweden trip?" I ask trying to make conversation.

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry about your family and what happened." I say trying to show her my support." I put a kind hand on her shoulder

"When I was a kid I lost my parents and I'm glad I had someone there for me. So if you need anyone to talk to let me know." I offer her a kind smile.

"Thank you so much I really appreciate it." She says to me and I give Her quick hung before in have to leave.

*on the plane*

Me and Pelle were sat next to each other on the plane so I thought I would take this time to ask more about his town.

"So how many people live there in totally?" I question.

"About 200 to 300." (I don't actually know so if you know the real number please put it in the comments)

"And you said there's like elders who are like the leaders /mayors of the town?"

"Yes that is correct."

I was helping Josh with his thesis and I just needing an excuse to visit Europe.

And I already asked Pelle anything and everything about his village.

I lean back in my seat a bit "You know I'm gonna be great at this whole small village thing I'm gonna get everyone to like me and I may even become May queen." I say cockily smiling.

"I have all my hope that you will become May queen V." Pelle says chuckling.

*Cut to Sweden*

"Look at the hotties" Josh says admiring the beautiful women we drive past in Sweden.

Then we soon get to a field and Pelle tells every to get to stepping.

Then we soon stop near a tree and we meeting some of Pelles family.

And Josh brings out the Drügš .

"I'm good i would rather not do that shit." I say

Nobody argued with me knowing I don't do that weird shit with all the horror movies I watch.

I tried to convince Josh not to do it either knowing the POC always get killed off first.

(I vividly remember this part happening because I'm Spanish and we always fücking die like and they will be racist about it to. Like "and Carlos Luis was eating a Taco then he got stabbed and said something funny in Spanish like"This shit is super fücking racist. Okay done with the rant and back to the story.)

Then Dani and Christian wanted to wait on taking there's but Mark had to be a little bitch about it. I tried to convince Dani she didn't have to do it but Mark was having a fit about it. And she took it but she passed out. And I don't blame her but the guys could have been nicer to her.

So after Dani wakes up we start to head to Pelles Village.

I walk next to Pelle and if you ask me I think me got a little something going on but I done know if that's just home being friend or but I'm still down with whatever honestly.

"So how much longer do you think until we get there?" I ask. Feeling tired

"We have about an hour till we get to the village." He says

"If you want I could carry you on my back." He says smiling

"But what about your stuff?" I ask blushing

"Josh can hold it for me right Josh." Pelle turns and yelles at Josh who was standing 10 feet away.

"Right." Josh says not hearing what was being asked of him."

The I hop on his back and we continue on this beautiful Journey.

________________________________

Thank you to everyone who has read my story I absolutely love it when someone votes or comments on a chapter it truly makes my day love y'all please VOTE and COMMENT love y'all have an amazing rest of you day. And keep in mind a good chunk of the stuff I am writing happened in my DR. Which I don't script, I just try not to die and have a blast. Love y'all 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

 Love y'all 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖