do i deserve his love??

Shiva pov....

What the hell was that????? 😳

I wake up with a jerked...... I immediately hold my locket....

Thank God sapna tha!!!!!😬

I saw a dream of someone trying to open my locket while sleeping.... So I wake up with a jerked.... I was relief when I touch the key in the locket....
I turn beside to see raavi sleeping peacefully!!!!

Then I got up of the bed..... N when to the almirah to take out my clothes n have a shower.....

Ek baar box dekh leta hoon !!!

Then I put my hand inside the clothes n took out my box n saw that it was still lock...

Woh bass ek sapna tha😯...... Yeh box kabhi khulna nahi chahiye!!!! 😬

Then again I put the box inside n went inside the washroom ..

*********************

As I came out from the washroom.... I saw raavi was arranging the blankets!!!

Raavi look at me n smile...

Raavi- Shiva gombi aaye teh.... Tujhe bula rahe hai (smiling) .... Kuch kam hai sayad!!! (Thoughtfully)

I nodded.... I quickly arrange my hai.... While raavi was taking out her clothes...

Shiva - mein ja raha hoon!!!!

Raavi- thik hai!!!

Then I went out...

****************

The day was very hectic .... Today was pallavi and raghav wedding..... All were busy in their arrangements!!!! The Hall was filled with people doing their works.... The wedding was gonna happen around 1:00 pm n it was around 10:00 am now..... All were super busy!!!!!

While I was helping vijay uncle n gombi with the mandap decoration.... Kriti came to me panicking!!

Kriti - Shiva!!!! (Panick)

Shiva - ha ( I turn to her n saw her panick state) ..... Kya huwa kriti sab theek hai???

Vijay uncle n gombi were staring us....

Kriti - ya sab theek hai ..... Actually I need to talk to u!!!! (Tens)

I saw she was tens.... Bt I didn't want others to bother n so we went in a corner to talk!!!

Shiva - kya huwa.... Itni pareshan kyu ho??? (Scared)

Kriti- raghav theek nahi hai..... Woh yeh shadi karne se piche haat raha hai!!!! (Fearfully)

I was shock.....

Kya raghav yeh shadi nahi karna chahta!!!!!! 🤯

I couldn't believe my ears..... Did I heard it right..... Was raghav really backing out???

Shiva - yeh kya bol rahi hoon??? (Fearfully)

Kriti- pata nahi raghav ko kya huwa hai.... Woh shadi ke kapde bhi nahi pehan raha..... Instead he is telling to postponed the wedding!!!! (Tens)