raavi confession

Shiva pov...

Were my eyes lying or is it true......

My heart skipped a beat looking at her...... I was shock to see her wearing..... Wearing the earings that I decided to give her on her 20th birthday.... N then as  my eyes moves towards her left hand, I saw her wearing the bangles that I decided to give her on her 15 birthday , and the bracelet that I brought for her from the mela, she was wearing on her hand ....

As I saw her coming towards me, I heard the payal sound.... My eyes moves towards her foot.... The payal that I brought on her 18 birthday were looking beautiful in her foot!!!!

I was shocked..... Is this true?? Am I dreaming?? Did she found out my secret box??

My heart was filled with fear..... I was so scared.... I was just hoping this to be a dream .... I closed my eyes

Kya raavi ko.... Nahi nahi asa nahi ho sakta!!!! Please ........ Yeh sab sapna ho!!!! (Shivering)

Mein sabhi bhagwan se bas yehi pray kar raha tha ki please yeh sab sapna ho!!!!

Krish - wow!!!!!Raavi bhabhi , bohot pyaari dikh rahi hoon....(Smiling)

I open my eyes on krish compliment.... Raavi was standing beside me smiling!!!

I was fearing to look at raavi...

Dhara - sach mein kaafi achi dikh rahi hai!!! (Caring raavi cheek)

Raavi- thank u dhara di!!! (Smiling)

Nahi!!!!!! Asa nahi ho sakta ...... Raavi mera box kaise khol sakti hai , chaabi (keys) toh mere locket mein hai (I immediately hold my locket n touch the key ) toh phir...... Box bhi gayap nahi tha phir kaise!!!!!

The I remember that in the morning, I feel like someone opening my locket.... So that was not a dream, it was actually raavi who was opening... Or maybe putting the key back ..... N I even didn't check the box as I was in a hurry!!!!

I gasped remembering that...

Mein itna ghadhera kaise ho sakta hoon!!!!! (Shivering)

Krish - waise bhabhi sab theek hai lekin yeh bangles.... Yeh colorful bangles apke dress ke color se match nahi karte!!! (Making a pout)

Raavi- yeh bangles kisi special insan ne diye hai mujhe!!!! (Smiling)

This shocked me to the core ..... I look at her shockingly while she gave me a small smile...

Krish - pata hai pata hai...kis special insan ne diya hai!!! (Teasing)

I look at krish first n then as I look at raavi , I saw her blushing!!!

Abb mein kya karunga..... Kaise face karunga raavi ko!!!!! (Fearfully)

Gautam - krish baatein karna ban kar aur shadi mein dhyan de!!! (Sternly)

I was feeling so awkward...... I wish I could run to the moon n never come back again..... I don't wanna live on this earth anymore!!!!

*********************

Finally shadi ho gayi..... All looks so happy..... Pallavi and raghav look very beautiful together.... All were smiling

Bt I was the happiest among all.... There were two reasons why I was the happiest.... Firstly because my dearest friend raghav and my dearest sister pallavi are finally husband and wife and they will start their new journey.... N secondly because, atleast abhi thak raavi ne mujhse kuch nahi
Pucha... She was engage in enjoying  the wedding...