The Lady of Zeus

She stood up tall in her white, night gown and slowly loomed closer, though she was smaller and fragile like a little girl. The lady suddenly bowed politely and looked up at Artemis with her storm grey eyes, making the boy shiver at her sharp stare.
.
.
.
"Artemis," someone called. Artemis perked up. Oh, Chiron was back.
"Welcome back, Chiron. . ." he mumbled and took a glance over his shoulder. He quickly looked back to the shadows and was surprised to see nothing there. He slowly backed away into his chair again and took the chair's armrests with a tight grip, starting to wonder and become frustrated. Who or what was that. . . That thing?

Chiron gently poured some tea for the boy, scooting the cup up in front of him. "Anyways, Chiron.
. . Do you know someone who may be roaming this house, wearing a white dress? Or was it my Atlantis Complex tricking up on me." Oh yes, that TERRIBLE time. You know, with the fours and the Orion. . . Ah! Disaster.

Chiron tilted his head, acting like an alarmed rabbit about to pounce away. "Not that I know of. Where did you see her?" he asked, raising a brow.
"In this room, in the shadows over there." He pointed to said shadows and took a sip of the tea. Ah, tea is lovely, is it not? Something to relax you and make you feel better even when there's people trying to kill you every second.

"Oh, the Lady!" Chiron gasped and slammed his hoof on the floor. Artemis jumped and winced, scared that he was going to stomp his hoof so hard that one of these days the floor would fall in. Artemis made a hand gesture. "Carry on."

Chiron slowly opened his mouth to speak. "I can not tell you anything," he replied on a bold tone. "The Lady of Zeus means that Zeus is watching. Watching you of course. But why is that?" Chiron mumbled, his voice slowly turning into a soft whisper as he murmured to himself.

Artemis scolded. "What?! The Lady of Zeus? Tch. . . That idiot up in the sk-"
"Artemis!" Chiron boomed, and smacked the boy across the face. "We do not shout the Gods' names or insult them," he hissed, though he should be neighing. He was half horse after all. Artemis slowly reached up to touch the redenning spot on his cheek, looking surprised and a little scared, as he eventually stood and tidied his clothes.
"Thank you, Chiron. Good day," he muttered under his breath and slammed the door shut as he left.

Imbeciles.

Sorry the chapters have been short lately, I'm just scribbling down the chapters so I can keep a good story line going. But the next chapter I promise will be much longer.