-3-

(This is like, really saucy. You've been warned.)

Sniper POV

I smirked, while looking down onto scouts collarbone, and slowly released my hand from his mouth. He panted, and I waited for him to recover. I kissed his burn, licked it, taking some ash off. His blood tastes sweet.

In my deep gruff voice, I spoke up. "Remember, don't be afraid to use the word. I will listen to you." I hope he feels safe under me.

He sniffled, and grinned at me. "I know, I know." He paused to pull me by my belt into a passionate kiss. "Ya' better make up for it with your cock, pally." He said in his 'seductive' voice, which was fairly loud.

I gave a small smile, pleased that he is looking forward to it. "I don't disappoint, sweetheart."

My cock was practically begging me to just pound him senseless already, but I had to make it worth it. This is his first time, I'm assuming, and I want it to be memorable.

Thinking about it, my first time was with a little lady, about 3 years older than me. That's when I found out I wasn't too into girls. That was just days before I went into the mercenary business. I haven't had sex, or even masturbated since I joined years and years ago.

Fuck... he's so adorable. He had the cutest little nose, and eyes. I slid my cold hands under his shirt, and he jumped in shock of it. I began rubbing his nipples, and dry humped his crotch. I pushed down and slowly moved my hips, every now and then coming up, to push right back down, and move my hips again. After 1 minute of doing that repeatedly, I stopped playing with his nipples, and moved my face to his, crashing my lips down onto him. I passionately sucked at his lips, and battled with his tongue for dominance. He desperately began unbuckling my belt, making it clear to me that he's ready.

His thin fingers were struggling, so I assisted him. I took his hands off my waistline, and moved them to my rock-hard abs, letting him rub up and down my chest. I quickly removed my belt, and unbuttoned my pants. I zipped down the fly, and exposed the waistband of my black underwear. My bulge is growing larger and larger, by the second.

Before I let it pop out, I slipped off the thin mans shirt, and tossed it aside. Next, I unbuttoned his baseball pants, and pulled them off, all while making intense eye contact with him. A blush was creeping up his cheeks, as he watched me tug down on the waistband to his own boxers. They were, of course, pink.

I stepped back, to admire his beauty, and vulnerability. He's all mine. "Stand up, and take them off." I demanded. "Okay-"

"No. It's yes sir. Shall we try that again?" I threatened to him, holding up my leather belt.

He gulped, in fear. "Y-Yes, sir."

He climbed off of the bed in nothing but his knee high socks, and pink boxer briefs with an unusually large bulge. He kept his eyes on me, while slipping off his undergarments, and dropped them onto the floor.

His cock was standing straight up, with a slight curve upwards. It was an adorable sight, really. He's so vulnerable, and now he's all alone, with me. I can do anything I've ever desired to, right here.

He was holding hands right behind his back, seemingly embarrassed. I smiled at him gently, and decided I was being too rough for our first time. It should be nurturing.

I sighed, and walked towards scout, with an apologetic look on my face. He seemed confused, because my usually authoritative demeanor was now gone.

"Babe, you good-"

I cut off his words by kissing him, this time gently.