-4-

(Last chapter was kinda difficult and tw: suicidal thoughts)

Sniper POV

"Good morning, all. This is the administrator speaking. Today will be another ceasefire, please spend it how you'd like."

Her voice was a shrill, un-soothing tone to my ears.

God, my head is fucking pounding... hangovers suck.

I looked to my right, and saw scout sound asleep in my arms, both of us under my deep red covers. We were still naked, from our events the night before.

I blushed, in memory of what I did to him. I hope he feels alright today, I was a little too... rough. The sunshine was peeking through my white/beige curtains, hitting scouts perfect form, glistening upon his lightly tanned, sun-kissed skin. I closely examined every feature of his face, from the messy, dirty blonde hairs resting upon his forehead, to his sharp, pointed jaw. His thin lips were slightly agape, and he was drooling a bit.

I did this weird little nose-laugh, before taking my thumb, and gently wiping the corner of his mouth.

Upon the feeling of my rough thumb brushing against his lips, he wiggled his cute, small upturned nose. I smiled and pulled him into a tight hug, kissing his neck behind his ear.

"Morning, sunshine." I whispered to him, as he stirred awake. He fluttered open his beautiful, sky blue eyes.

"Yo, cutie." He said while putting his hands around my thick, muscular neck. I kept my lips at his neck, and grabbed his perfect, round ass. Using that grip, I pulled his pelvis towards mine. I felt our parts touch, and grow slightly hard.

"Today's ceasefire, darlin'. I'm gonna hit the showers, and go to town. That is, if there's no team plans for today. If there ain't, would ya' like to come with?" I asked.

He put some thought into it, but not much. "Yeh, sure. Why not?" He responded, while shrugging.

I stood up, and slipped on fresh flannel pj pants, while leaving my shirt off. "L'right, then. Let's get up, lil 'roo. To the showers!" I finished off my sentence by patting his shoulder, twice.

I threw him one of my dress shirts, which would be very oversized on his small frame. While digging through my drawers, I pulled out a pair of clean, large boxers, and threw them to him as well.

"Put these on, till we get to the open bay showers."

"I could just put on my dirty clothes-"

"No way, doll."

"But wh-"

"I refuse to elaborate. Please, just do it."

"Umm, okay."

I turned back around towards my dresser and smiled, while pushing my drawer shut.

I stood against my dresser, crossing my arms against my chest, while I watched scout put on my shorts, and slid on my pre-buttoned red dress shirt.

When he was ready, he looked at me, and nodded. I smiled and walked towards him.

"Great." I said as I advanced towards him. My pace backed him up into my closet.

I stared at him in the dimly lit area, only visible from the minuscule amount of sunlight in the room. I had the perfect plan.

I tilted his chin up to look towards me. His eyes shone, as I leaned in. He closed his eyes, and leaned in towards me. I cackled, and put a finger on his lip, pushing his head back lightly.

"Ah ah ah! Now, what're you so eager about? The soap 'n towels are behind you." I taunted, as I reached behind his head, using my large hand to grab everything that was needed. I sifted through the things, and handed scout the needed items. I ended up bringing my own things rather than using the generic, Mann co. ones. My towels were rather childish, though. But why dry with a boring, dull colored towel, when you could have decalled ones?