-5-

snipers POV

I smiled and looked down into his eyes. The blues I've fallen in love with. Is this happening too quickly? I know we fucked because we were both extremely horny, but does he have feelings for me like I do for him? Is he using me? Am I good enough-

"Earth to snipes." I was snapped out of my thoughts from Jeremy's Bostonian accent, and stood up.

"I'm just gonna change up 'ere, right over there-" I began, while pointing to a more secluded area of the rooftop. "I'll be just a second." I muttered, while walking over to that area I directed towards.

"M'kay, I'll do the same." Scout announced, as he shuffled to the same spot as I was. I began slipping into my clothes, as he was nearly finished. He had on very Harijuku-looking attire, that has a flair of modern punk to it. (Imagine Ryuji from persona 5)

"Wow, you look very eccentric." I exclaimed, just after wrapping my leather belt through the loops to my low waisted, boot cut jeans.

He snorted, and retorted "And you look like you escaped from a magic mike show!"

I looked down at myself, and back at the blonde man. "You're not wrong, mate." I mumbled, while cackling.

I smirked, and took slow strides towards him. He looked up at me, and gave a lopsided smile. I stopped just inches away from him, and bent down 4 inches to meet his height. He started blushing madly, but tried to keep up the smug facade.

I grinned, showing my white and perfectly aligned teeth. The only thing that's weird about them, is that my canines are unusually large. They were very similar to a wolves' or vampires' fangs.

At the sight of my teeth, scouts face lit up with excitement. "Woah, snipes! Your teeth are awesome! Were they always like that?" He chirped, while his fingers to my mouth, and rubbed my fang-like canines.

I opened my mouth, like a crocodile waiting for its prey to unsuspectingly prance in.

He stood wide eyed, at my teeth, and stuck his fingers in. He felt around, and I started feeling warm. My cheeks were getting red, and I felt shudders over my body. Wait, why is this arousing me? As a kid, I've always despised visiting the dentist, however, scout is different. I love his touch.

I slowly brought my teeth down onto his finger, and gave a nibble. Not hard enough to hurt him, though. Just enough for him to feel me. He yelped, and pulled his finger out of my mouth. I gave a sarcastic pout, and kissed his cheek.

When I pulled back to look him in the eyes, he was about equivalent to the shade of a tomato. I cockily smiled, and walked back to my clothes, to finish putting them on. Once I did that, I sighed with an indescribable feeling.

Trapped? Depressed? Anxious? Maybe, but also... happy. I don't know. Regardless of those mixed feelings, I have an impending sense of doom. Why? I couldn't tell you.

Unconsciously, I walked to Jeremy, and hugged him. I stroked his hair, and held him close to my chest. He hugged me back almost immediately, and nuzzled into my muscular frame. I leaned my neck down a little bit, and rested my chin upon his head. I rocked back and forth, and eventually let go of him. I bashfully smiled, and spoke up.

"Love, ya wanna go somewhere? I mean, outside of this base. To the city? We could get a couple drinks, eat out, and maybe a walk in the woods?" I suggested, with a slight peak in my voice.

"Hell yeah. In what car though?" He inquired.

Shit. I didn't exactly think about that. I'll figure it out. Maybe I'll buy a new camper or RV? Or maybe even a normal car? My job as a mercenary pays nicely, so money should be no problem. And now, I have a room. It's all situated, and... I'm with scout. So, a normal car? Yeah.