Long day, I can feel it. PART ONE

Elijah

The next day

I wake up and grab my phone to  check  the time, it's 12:27 pm. "I guess the girl decided not to come after all" I think to myself as I throw my phone across the bed and flip over. I'm immediately greeted by two people sitting at the edge of my bed and I sit up at a speed faster than light. "Hey sleepy head" a female voice says. I bolt up out of my bed and stare at them. "What the FUCK Ethan" I said focusing my attention at him. "Come on man you should have been ready, Besides she said  that you were cute while sleeping so you can't be THAT mad." I look at her and she looks at me back, smirking "nice nips" she says turning her smirk into a mischievous smile. I quickly grab a shirt off the floor and throw it on, then I speedwalk to my door and point out of it "out. Now." Ethan walks slowly through my doorway and pauses, I get irritated and  push him the rest of the way out. The girl walks out of my door but stands right in front of it looking at me. I mug her and she starts waving with this ugly ass annoying smile. I slam the door in her face. I roll my eyes and sit on my bed. I sigh. "Long day, I can feel it."

I walk over to my bathroom and slam the the door closed. I strip the clothes off my body and step into the shower. I turn the water on, so that it's hot and steamy. I dunk my head under the water and sigh "since they want to play games, I'll take as long as I'd like in here" I grab my body wash and lather my body, showers were always a place where I could think and breathe uninterrupted. Even after I'm done washing my body and my hair I sometimes stay in there for another hour or two just to relax. I step out of the shower to grab a towel. This would have worked out better, if there was actually towels in the damn bathroom. I start to freak out. I look in all the cabinets and on all the shelves but there wasn't one. Then I remembered that all of the towels were dirty and are down stairs in the laundry room. How the hell do I get downstairs to the laundry room without the stupid guest seeing me. Impossible. To get to the laundry room I'd have to go through the kitchen and the living room, the only two places she would be. Okay think... Call Ethan, of course. he can come bring me a towel. I walk into the bedroom and pick up my phone. I dial Ethan's number and he picks up. "Hello?" He says in an irritatingly cheery voice. "Yo can you bring me a towel from the laundry room I don't have one" "sure". The phone clicks in my ear and I wait.

I look down at my floor that is now soaked with water and get I distracted. "Is this really how much water my body holds after I get out of the shower?" All of a sudden my bedroom door swings open and there's Y/n standing there with a towel. We don't move and we don't speak. Her eyes widen and she grips the towel harder. I break the silence.

ELIJAH " YO WHAT THE HELL"

Y/N "WHAT I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING"

ELIJAH "WHY'D YOU BUST THROUGH MY DOOR LIKE THAT?"

Y/N "I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE IN YOUR BATHROOM NOT THE ACTUAL BEDROOM"

ELIJAH " WELL THATS A SHIT THOUGHT"

Y/N "YOU DONT SAY??"

ELIJAH "GIVE ME THE DAMN TOWEL"

Y/N "HERE TAKE IT"

y/n throws the towel at me and slams my door closed. I let out a frustrated yet quiet scream and start drying my body off to get dressed. I practically fly down the fucking stairs to find my brother. I see him the kitchen fondling with cords and wires so I yank him by his jacket hood into the basement. "WHY DID SHE BRING THE TOWEL TO ME, I ASKED YOU"  he starts smirking and it makes me even angrier. I grab him by his collar and shake him a little "WHY?" He gently removes my hands from off of him and clears his throat "I was too busy trying to set up the camera and stuff, maybe if you would've been ready I wouldn't have been preoccupied doing all the set up work."  I roll my eyes at him and stomp back up the stairs to the kitchen. I look at y/n who is keeping her eyes locked on the empty countertop.