Apology?

Ethan walks up the stairs and leaves me alone with my thoughts in the kitchen. I lean my head on my hand and sigh. "What if Amie doesn't know what to do? If she doesn't I'm screwed." I sit there for about ten minutes and think about y/n. Maybe she's a forgiver or something. 

I'm about to go upstairs and the front door opens. "It's Amie" I think to myself as I turn around. Low and behold, it's Amie. "Hey lije" Amie says as she walks in the door. "Hey Amie.... I have a question.. and it's about girls." Amie's face lights up  "oooh I like these questions, spill" I take a deep breath and I speak. "So I got in an argument with a woman, and it turns out she's into me, but the argument made her upset and may have changed how she feels about me. How do I get in her good side?" Amie looks thoughtful for a second and then speaks "maybe try and apologize, we love a good sincere apology". Amie nods and smiles content with her answer. I quickly tell her thanks and run upstairs to my bedroom.

I sit on my bed staring at my direct messages. "What do i even say. How do I start the conversation" I think to myself. "Hey sorry for being a bitch" no. "I'm sorry you saw my dick" nope.
I open our direct messages and I don't think, just type.

Elijah: hey, y/n. I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier. I realize it wasn't your fault but either way I acted immature and out of character. Want to actually hang out sometime?

She sees the message and I start panicking. What if she genuinely hates me now. What if she does accept it, is the hangout is akward. What is she fake forgives me and we don't hang out. I wait for a while. 5 mins. 10 mins. 20 mins. An hour?? Her icon says she's active and she saw my message. Was she ignoring me? I put my phone down and forget about it. I'm a busy man with a busy life, I don't have time to be worrying about a chick 24/7.

THIS IS A VERY SHORT CHAPTER! BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER HAS A (KINDA) LARGE TIME JUMP AND I NEEDED TO QUICKLY ESTABLISH SOME STUFF