Chapter 1: Absence of Justice

Honno City

(Y/N): AT LAST, THE HERO ARRIVES!

He ignored the weird looks sent to him as he decided to celebrate his arrival at Honno City in the hammiest and most delusional way possible.

(Y/N): Ah, a whole new setting. So many people to beat up, so many warcrimes to commit, so much alcohol to drink. Indeed, the hero shall now take his first step towards destiny-

???: Hey.

(Y/N): Ah, I see that someone was impressed by my greatness. Very well, then, I shall-

CLANG!

In case you were wondering, no, this is not a certain CGI adaptation of a certain anime that shall never be addressed in the history of mankind.

Although, it was pretty similar, since a large mass of steel had impacted against (Y/N)'s face.

There was a few seconds of silence before the irate girl removed the guitar case away from his person, revealing an unharmed (Y/N) grinning from underneath his hood.

(Y/N): I've seen this one before. Indeed, the love interest always crashes into the protagonist on the way to school. Truly, the beginning of an epic journey.

The girl gawked before her jaw dropped further at seeing a significant dent in her metal case. (Y/N) nodded in satisfaction at seeing his grinning face adorning the case.

(Y/N): Now that's a souvenir if I've ever seen one.

???: ...What the actual fuck are you made out of?

(Y/N): Hmm... I'd say 200% Apache Attack Helicopter, 500% Memes, 900% Alcohol, and 10000% cake from my perfect buttcheeks. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

???: *sarcastically* Uh-huh.

(Y/N): By the way, you suck. Figuratively and literally.

He said this while blatantly taking some steps back from her, making her sneer, and it didn't help that his mocking grin widened to catlike proportions.

???: Whose fault do you think is that, you fucking asshole?!

(Y/N): ...Are we speaking figuratively or literally?

???: Oh, fuck you!

(Y/N): Woah there, sweetie. Any more of that and I might just have to bonk you into Horny Jail.

???: QUIT PATRONIZING ME!

(Y/N): Patronizing is for the weak. Speaking of weak, what's your name? Hearing your name will definitely make more of an impact on me than that weak swing of yours.

???: Oh, it's on, punk!

He watched with interest as she reached inside of the metal case with a furious snarl.

(Y/N): Ooooooh, are you going to sing for me? I suppose that every hero needs his badass theme song to go with it. Alright, the lyrics will be "DON'T LOSE YOUR WAAAAAAAAAAY" and some other stuff, and then-

Unfortunately, instead of the sweet tunes of a guitar, he found himself staring at the tip of a red blade, which looked to be quite sharp.

(Y/N): *sarcastically* Ah, yes, a scissor. The weapon to surpass a Metal Gear.

 The weapon to surpass a Metal Gear