Chapter 2

Adele walked towards them.

"Hello, I am Adele," She extended her hand.

Mr. Vincent's eyes widened, looking at her.

"Sorry, come again."

"I am Adele, from Flower Fetish," Adele smiled as she extended her confirmation mail.

"Oh, yes, I am sorry. I zoned out," Mr. Vincent replied.

He asked them to take house servants' help and tell them to decorate the whole mansion.

"Excuse me, Mr. Vincent, please give us two minutes," Blaise smiled.

She took Adele a few steps away from him.

"But, we are here to deliver the flowers, not to decorate," Blaise clutched Adele's hand as she whispered.

"It's ok; They need our help. And you can see this mansion too," Adele convinced Blaise to help this old man.

"We will help you, Mr. Vincent,"

Adele smiled and accepted his request.

They started decorating the hall filled with white flowers.

"This is beautiful," Adele thought, looking at the light coming from a humongous chandelier on these white Tulips.

After a few hours of hard work, the mansion was decorated with flowers.

"Perfect," She murmured.

Blaise patted her back as she looked around.

"We really did a great job. It looks perfect. I am sure Mr. Vincet will be happy," Blaise added.

"I hope so. I am sure whatever the celebration is. It will look fresh."

Adele smiled.

"Miss Adele, Miss Blaise," Mr. Vincent called.

"Yes,"

"Here is your cheque for your flowers,"

Adele looked at the figure as she tried to understand the figures written on it.

"I think there are some mistakes. You paid us $10,000 extra,"

She extended the cheque towards Mr. Vincent.

"No, my boss is happy with your work. You delivered fresh flowers and helped us to decorate this house," Mr. Vincent nodded.

"But..."

Blaise clutched Adele's hand, stopping her.

"Thank you, sir; we really appreciate your gesture," she took the cheque in her hand.

Adele, confusingly looking at her as she was not ready to accept this charity.

"Can I meet your boss?" Adele requested.

"No, he doesn't meet anybody without an appointment."

Mr. Vincent's answer was firm and straight.

"Sir, what time does the party start?" Blaise tried to divert Mr. Vincent's focus on her.

"What party?"

Both the girls looked at each other.

"This mansion is decorated with expensive flowers; we are talking about it," Adele added.

Mr. Vincent gave a thin smile.

"There is no party. My boss lost someone important in his life, and today these flowers were dedicated to that poor soul,"