Chapter XVII

𝐓𝐇𝐄 Culture Festival is coming up next month, and things are suddenly getting busy at school

"It's official. Our class has voted to operate a rice ball stand." Yuki said as he wrote on the classroom board.

[y/n] who was standing beside him smiled. "Next, I'd like to hear opinions on what fillings we should use."

Tohru raised her hand, "Yes! How about tricolor rice balls? It would be fun to have three fillings in one rice ball! And a good deal!"

[y/n] hummed in agreement, "I like it Tohru-Chan!"

Tohru smiled back at the [h/c] haired girl. Their moment was soon interrupted by one of the members in her fan club.

"Eh?! We should drop that idea [y/n]-chan!" The girl pouted.

Her seatmate agreed, "Yeah, what if she suggests a tuna, kelp, and pickled plum combo Yuki-kun?"

"Ugh, how gross!" The two laughed with each other, before one of Tohru's friends hit their desk with a metal rod.

"The "gross" thing here are your personalities, morons." The blonde said threateningly.

The two screamed in fear, "Don't bring steal pipes to school!"

"How about battle rice balls?" Kyo suggested.

This earned a few confused looks, "Battle?"

Kyo readied his fists. "One-on-one matches, first to score a blow wins. The only rule is "no killing."

He then stood up from his desk, "Weapons are allowed. People fight for their rice balls, even if they bleed, even if they lose an arm!"

"Idea rejected." The whole class said in chorus.

This angered the orange-head. "What's with that attitude?! I'm cooperating and giving my idea!"

[y/n] laughed, "What if we mix in some duds?" Yuki asked.

"Maybe people who buy three could choose one more for free, but some of the choices are duds?" He explained.

"Idea accepted!" The whole class said in chorus.

Kyo slammed his hands onto his desk. "Why'd you go with his idea?!"

The guy sitting in front of Kyo turned around, "Yours was too weird Kyon-Kyon."

Another guy started patting his head, "Don't pout about it Kyon-Kyon."

"Don't call me Kyon-Kyon!"

"Don't be mad, Kyon-Kyon."

Suddenly a group of cats began to surround Kyo. "Look cats!"