Chapter 6: A Heartbreaking Problem

Chris' POV

It was finally dismissal, Yes! Even though its just me, Trish, and Val going to the mall, however, I wanted to invite just one more person...

I tried looking for him, then finally, and fortunately, I found him at the school exit!

"Charl, wait!" I said, trying to catch up to him..

He stopped walking then turned around..

"Oh, hi Chris!" he greeted. "Whats up? I was just going ho-"

"Please, don't go yet!" I said, cutting him off "Tomorrow is Val's lil' sister, Katy's birthday!! Me, Val, and Trish are going to the mall for gift shopping! Won't you come with us?...PLEEAAASSSEEE???"

I pleaded then I did my best puppy sad eyes at pouted like a sad dog..

"Okay, okay I'll go with you guys, I just have to call my mom about it.." He sighed

"Thank you Charl!" then I hugged him tightly

"C-Chris, I.need.air!" He choked

"Oh right! Sorry.."

We saw Trish & Val about a mile away from us...then Val started running towards me like an angry bull..

Not again...

"WHERE WERE YOU CHRIS?! WE LOOKED EVERYWHERE!!" Val complained "DO YOU HAVE YOUR PARENTS' PERMISSION?!?!"

"Yup" I said casually

"Finally! Let's goooo!!"

"Wait for meeee!!!"

When Trish caught up with us, she was out of breath, sweating and tired..

"Why.did.you.guys.leave.me.behind?!" She panted, trying to catch her breath "Oh hi Charley!"

Whoops, I suddenly forgot all about Charles..

Oopsie-dassie..

"U-uh, Val!" I stammered "Can..can Charl come with us, please??"

I did my puppy sad eyes...again

"Sure.." Val muttered while rolling her eyes, then glared at me..

Haha! Puppy eyes FTW (For The Win)!!

"Okkkaaayyy....shall we go, now?" Trish asked

"Yup!" the rest of us said in response

We all went inside Val's mom's car, she's the one who drove us to the mall..

-At the mall-

Patricia's POV

Wow, there are a LOT of sales today!! WOHOO!!