Chapter 8: Katy's Birthday Celebration

Valerie's POV

YESS!!! Today is my lil' sis', Katy's birthday!! I'm so excited!! What's my gift for her you ask?! Well.......That's a SECRET! :P Anyway, I went downstairs to see my mom, fixing the birthday decors around the living room...It was 5:30 AM but Tricia, Chris, AND Charles are gonna be here at 9...yeah, I always wake up early. I ran towards my sister, Katy and hugged her..

"Happy birthday Katy!!" I greeted, with a smile..

"Thank you sis! I love you!!...Now, tell me what you're gonna give me!!" She said

I giggled, "NO! You'll have to find out for yourself, after all, "Seeing is believing", right?"

"Aw...Please??" She pleaded

I shook my head, "No Ms. Hawthorne, it's a no and that's final.."

"Oh well.." She sighed..

She walked towards the coach, where our mom sat on..

"Mommy, will I get a 'Frozen' cake?" She asked

"Yes, my baby girl.." Our mom said

"Hooray!!" She squealed

Ironic isn't it? Katy LOVES the 2013 Disney movie, 'Frozen' and "girly" accessories..

"OH! And breakfast is on the table." Our mom said

"Thanks, mom!" Katy and I said at the same time

We both ate our breakfast, then I went to our room and took a quick shower...I wore a violet spaghetti strapped shirt and covered it with a white crop tee, it was the same outfit Charl suggested (refer to Chapter 6) : A white crop tee with black bold letters saying, "HEY YOU!" imprinted on it, matching blue jeans...with blue shiny sketchers sneakers. I combed and tied my hair into a pony tail and went downstairs again.

As soon as I set foot on our living room, the doorbell rung. So I opened door, revealing a smiling and excited Tricia...She gave a crushing bear hug as a greeting..

"T-tricia! I.CAN'T.BREATHE!" I choked out

She finally pulled out of the hug, then I glared at her and she giggled.

"Sorry! I just missed you so much!" She said

I looked at our surroundings, she was alone..

"Um...Tricia? Where's Chris?" I asked

"Oh....yeah, he said he'll come.." She stammered, looking behind her, nervously

"Uh...Aren't you going to come in...?" I hesitated

She turned towards me and gave me a nervous smile, "O-oh, o-o-of course.."

Even though she came in without hesitation, I knew that something was wrong with her...

Patricia's POV

As I went inside, Several thoughts popped in my head...

What if Chris won't come because of what happened yesterday?

What if he's still wrapping his present for Katy?

What if he's...

"Earth to Tricia, you're spacing out...Are you...okay?" Val hesitated