(A ex girlfriend's love)

Chapter twenty one:

Cale walked down to the dungeons. He needed to see his ex girlfriend To talk with her. At least once. Cale walked into her call and closed it behind him. It smelt dirty and grimy as well as metallic. Kira was chained up to the wall her face sweaty and it had dirt on it. It looked like the interrogators did a number on her. Her face had a cut on it that strained from the temple. The blood oozed down and dripped from her chin. Her scars was nearly unoticeable from the matted hair all over her face. Finally, her stumps were present as well.

Hey, Cale said awkwardly.

Qi'ra lifted her head before slowly dropping it back down.

What do you want? She asked.

To talk. Cale replied to his ex girlfriend.

Your asking for too much. Qi'ra said.

Cale smiled. Her perfect sarcasm was still there. Meaning at least some of her was still inside of there. Cale just had to pull it out.

Why did you try to kill me? Cale asked her.

You know why, Qi'ra growled.

If I knew I wouldn't be asking, Cale pointed out. Qi'ra glared at him before continuing to talk.

When I was attacked by Ben... I was knocked unconscious but when I awoke I saw you standing over me. But then, you walked away leaving me to die. Qi'ra told her ex boyfriend.

Bullshit, Cale remarked. Let's use our brain for a second. You mean to tell me that while I was on a mission you knew I was on, and knowing that Supreme Leader Snoke had the ability to change your mind, you still thought it was me despite knowing these things? Cale asked.

Qi'ra opened her mouth to argue but shut it shortly after. She had no argument. No point. Tears spilled out of her eyes as she realized maybe her ex boyfriend did have a point.

Qi'ra you looked for something to hate to justify your own insecurities. Cale said. Cale then stood up and released Qi'ra from her jail cell. Don't say that I never did anything for you. Cale told his ex girlfriend. Qi'ra struggled to stand back up, but as she did she pulled her ex boyfriend into a tight hug. Before the two made their way out of the jail cell, holding each other's hand. And making their way to Cale's bedroom.

As the two made it to the bedroom, still holding each other hand. Qi'ra went to take a quick shower, then she had her ex boyfriend tie her long brown hair into a ponytail. Seeing as how she couldn't do it by herself, since Cale sliced off her right hand.

The two started to talk for hours upon hours, making peace with one another and laughing at each other's witty remarks.

(Sometime later.)

Qi'ra smile's up at him

Qi'ra smile's up at him. Cale was all her's for the night.

Qi'ra puts her calves around his shoulders and drives into him. With every thrust, pleasure build's exponentially. She seems to know exactly how hard to push and what angle to hit. The bliss swells until Cale thinks that he is going to explode, and it finally rips through Qi'ra, burning her inside out.

Qi'ra screamed. Then she crest again, harder and faster than she's ever done before. Qi'ra shudders over him, his cock jerking inside her vagina.

Cale manages to open his eyes and sees her beautiful face, escasty twisting her sublime features.

A vague regret surfaces. Oh God Qi'ra, was all that Cale could say.

But as their breathing settles, and Cale releashes his sperm into Qi'ra. Qi'ra tells herself that it's better this way. All she can commit to at the moment is this single glorious night.