twelve

~Cassiopeia Blacks POV~

Where I am right now? Well I'm sitting in potions with Alex staring daggers into the back of my head like I have for the whole period, and the past four days as well.

I'm just glad it's Friday, no need to see him for two days.

I'll admit it was funny though last period when Lily asked me if I wanted to go to Hogsmeade with her and Marlene, and then panicked after she asked.

Did I decline? Yes, but did it make my day? Also yes.

I was doodling on my paper instead of listening to Slughorn drone on, like I usually do, when the bell rang.

"You ready?" Jamie asked

"Yep" I said

Yeah he's gotten into the habit of walking me to Transfiguration so that Alex won't bother me and I won't have to take the longest way possible in the school.

Everything was normal until we saw Sirius and Remus standing, talking to a Ravenclaw girl in the middle of the courtyard. Both of us immediately took notice to that, realizing something was up and quickly walked up.

"Hey losers, what's up" I said as we walked up.

"Oh, this is Alicia, the girl I met at the party a few week ago, I was just introducing her to Remus here" Sir said

"And I was just about to ask Remus about his scars, they're quite peculiar" She said, all of their faces dropped.

"He got attacked by some baby's with spoons" I said, the guys quickly caught onto what I was doing.

"No, I think that was the kite disaster" Sir said

"No, those are the ones on his back, the ones on his face was the hot cheese incident" Jamie said.

"Ah, strange, anyways, I have to get to Binns class, I'll see you guys around" She said before she walked away.

"That was smart how'd you think of that" Rem said once she got out of earshot.

"I didn't really I just wanted to see how you'd explain how you got attacked by some babies with spoons, them stepping in as well was just a plus" I said

"Of course it was" He said with a laugh.

"Anyways, let's go before Minnie kills us and you two get in trouble with Flitwick" I said

"Good point, see you guys next period" Sir said before him and Jamie started walking in the opposite direction.

I guess that really was just a lucky coincidence that Pads and Jamie played along with that.

~Remus Lupins POV~

I know I'm not the only one who's realized how rough of a position Prongs has been in the past couple days.

I mean, he always flirted with Lily during our first and second year.

Then he met Lucky.

Then he developed feelings for Lucky.

Now all of a sudden Lily's flirting with him.

The best friend of the girl he's in love with is suddenly flirting with him.

Who is also a girl he's had feelings for before.

He's stuck between a rock and a hard place. I don't blame him for being standoffish with Lily.

He has every right to right now while he figures out his feelings.

I'm just worried Luckys somehow gonna get hurt in the crossfire. She doesn't deserve that.