PART 1- A new friend

Netossa lays her back against her favorite tree in the Whispering Woods. It's quiet there, and she prefers it that way. Looking up at the starless sky, she starts to form lines with her web." Constellations...Wonder what they used to be?" She says aloud, not expecting an answer. To Netossa's surprise, Spinnerella answers. "What are constellations?" she asks, confused. she had never heard that term before. Netossa jumps, nearly falling off of the branch. "Who said that?" She levitates up to Netossa using her wind powers. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you... I'm Spinnerella but you can call me Spinny, whats your name? "N-netossa," she hesitates, eyeing the newcomer warily. "You're...a Princess, aren't you?" Netossa asks, Spinnerella replies cheerfully "Yep! I do have wind powers, they're really fun to use. what about you?" This irked Netossa a little. "Really?" she chuckles, raising her hand. "The hint is in my name." Spinnerella pondered for a moment. "Nets? Sorry, I just didn't wanna assume." Netossa answers gleefully, sending an orb flying from her palm to hit a tree across from them. "You got it" Spinerella's eyes sparkled with amazement "Wow! that's really cool! I wish I had your powers. Also where is your kingdom, is it far from here?" Spinny asked. "Thanks," she grins back. "It's quite a ways from here," she answers rubbing the back of her neck. "But right now we're staying just outside of Brightmoon"

Spinny smiled at Netossa "Oh so am I! Are your parents in the alliance as well?" she asked Netossa replies nonchalantly "Yeah, they're fighting too..." Netossa heaves a heavy sigh. "I just wish they didn't have to." Spinny felt bad for Netossa, so she tried to cheer her up "I get that... soon the war will be over and the Horde will be gone though! Our parents are fighting for a good cause, I'm sure of it!" Netossa sighs "I hope you're right," Netossa expresses, a hopeful smile on her lips. "It's getting boring only exploring the Whispering Woods all the time, anyway." Spinny giggled "Yeah. You wanna come over to my house, I have a training area we can play in?" Spinny asked "Sounds fun!" Netossa throws an orb at the ground below, jumping out of the tree , before landing gracefully onto the net
They walked to her house as she opened the door to the large house, which was adorned with wind chimes and other wind themed items. "You want anything to drink?" Netossa replied, "Sure," Netossa looks around, admiring the decor. "Are these from Plumeria?" She points to the wind chimes.
Spinny pours netossa and herself a glass of juice. "As a matter of fact they are! My parents brought them over when we moved here! How did you know they were from Plumeria?" She asked. "Lance wouldn't stop talking about the sounds they made..." Netossa stifles a laugh. "He found the war chimes hilarious!" Spinny chuckled and shot a small breeze at the chimes. They made a funny sound as Spinnerella giggled."You're right! They do make a funny sound!"
"Y-you've never tried that before?" Netossa gives her a quizzical look "You're a WIND princess." Spinny sighed "Mom doesn't let me, they're like a relic or something. And on top of that it's not 'proper' she says for princesses to do that.." she said "Apparently, my mom... can we not talk about this?" She wasn't liking the subject "You know," Netossa walks over to her. "I won't tell anyone if you want to talk about it." She shakes her head. "Not here..." she starts crying. Its obvious she doesn't feel safe in her own home. Netossa embraces her lightly. "You up for a trip?" She says "Think your wind can carry us to Plumeria?" She wipes her tears. "I can try!" They step outside, and Spinny takes them up into the sky. Its absolutely breath taking.