haseul

i woke up, couldnt see anything, i heard a noise next to me though..
someone was crying. i was in pain but managed to open my eyes and i saw a girl, around my age maybe, standing over me, crying out the name (y/n)
" *cough* excuse me?" i asked confused.
"oMG y/n ur awake finally" the strange person standing over me exclaimed. she hugged me tightly till i could barely breathe. it seems like she knew me but idk who she is.
i pushed her off, scared.
"u-um who are you why are you touching me?"
" y/n?? im haseul , your girlfriend? wdym u dont know me?" shouted the women.
i furrow my eyebrows in confusion. i got a bad headache, i look around me to understand where i am.
im at a hospital? how did i end up here. i look at my body and its covered in bandages and it hurts.
"um excuse me maam but why am i here and how did u get so hurt?"
i asked, with confusion all over my face.
"oh my god ? do you actually not remember me? or what happened"
we both look at each other confused, just staring at each other's faces but the sound of the my hospital room door opening breaks the silence.
"hello y/n  in your doctor jackson wang. im happy to see your finally awake, i understand you may have some questions. both you and haesul i will help u answer them."

throwback 1 month ago

"omg it looks so pretty from up here" y/n exclaimed.
haseul had planned a picnic date on the roof top of their school after classes had ended. she prepared all kinds of picnic foods and activities planed for the date.
"it sure is" haseul said but was looking at y/n instead of the view. y/n is dumb and a little slow tho so she didnt notice.
y/n was staring into haseul's eyes lovingly, so thankful for the date she prepared cause they never got the chance to go on dates due to their unsupportive parents.
Haseul's eyes suddenly changed from a loving brown colour to bright red eyes full of anger and sorrow.
"you ruined my life" whispered haseul before pushing y/n off the building.

...............end of throwback...........................

"so yeah... y/n thats how you lost your memory." said jackson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
this one's a bit short i couldnt think of much to write hehe🙈👉👈
if anyone would like to request something you can comment :3 <33