taehyun ft. doyoung&rocky

"come on taehyun dont do this to us, everything can get better... lets just try one more time" cried doyoung while hugging rocky who was shaking at this point.
"please stay.." rocky managed to get some words out while crying.

"not you trying to turn me into the bad guy, you literally know what you did to me, both of you did. i wasnt only heartbroken once but twice" shouted taehyun at the two crying males infront of him.
taehyun was trying to collect his stuff to leave the house he shared with doyoung and rocky. they are all in a poly relationship ... or i should say they were* in a poly relationship..

"istg we didnt mean to hurt you, we were drunk it was a mistake." begged rocky.

"we would never run over your mom if we sober. mf what kind of people do you think we are??" rocky shouted back, he started to get his composure and get mad at all the accusations thrown his way.

"idfc if it was an accident this time, but how are you gonna explain all the other times??? i literally saw the birthday card you made for her birthday. you fucking told her to dye"
taehyun's eyes started becoming red as tears filled them up again.

"fuck you, you know for a fact we just bought her hair dye and wanted her to DYE her hair. dont try to put words in our mouths" doyoung shouted back, while standing up to meet taehyun's eye-level.

"no fuck YOU. you know that wasnt the only thing you did and im not forgiving you. that is it we are done, just let me leave im so tired of this shit" taehyun threw himself onto doyoung and grasped onto the neck of his shirt while shouting.
he was so mad he started breaking down into tears.
"okay guys calm down... we are adults we can solve this like adults." rocky exclaimed trying to calm everyone down as he could sense a fight about to happen if he doesnt.

"fuck you too" taehyun throws a punch at rocky, breaking his nose.
"this is for ACCIDENTALLY running over my pet lizard, i knee u always hated him and wanted him gone but that was not okay, you think i would believe that ir was just going for a walk and u didnt mean to run it over???"

Many punches were thrown, many broken noses and bruised hands.
This fight went on for longer than they had imagined, because more secretes just started getting revealed.
The the 3 one husbands ended their relationship that day on a divorce where their lawyer, jackson wang, brought them all the papers to finish the process.

~~~~~~end of flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sighs taehyun as he holds his mic in the recording room
"I KNOW ITS REAL I CAN FEEL IT"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
go stream
0X1=LOVESONG i know i love you- txt
and one -astro
and nct 127 save
🤠👍