:1:

_ What an amazing night to start this book . Waiting for the sun to set , for the day to end and the night to begin. As the stars set free gazing in the sky ,like diamonds they were shining bright, connecting to her eyes and the silent played along at the mansion. She stood up from her rooms window and went down stairs bare foot , making sure she doesn't wake any of the trolls and got out from the back door that leads to the garden .
_ It was her time , her moment to feel free. She was running between lavender meadows while her eyes were busy admiring the beauty of the moon. She was flying back there , just a little child of nature a spiritual one . Collette sat down by the lake took her shoes off letting her toes touch the grass and opened her notebook . She started writing beautiful poetry with all of the words and her feelings together. After a long trip into her mind Collette recognized that she was very late, afraid from the trouble she ran as fast as she could to the mansion making sure no one sees her .
As she entered from the back door , somebody grabbed her arm softly, it was little Brown her younger brother, asking her where she's been. Collette answers whispering : "shhh, Brownie I just went for a walk to take some fresh air and why are you still awake ".
" I was thirsty "
" well go back to sleep now and don't tell anyone about anything "

_ Brownie shaked his head and went straight out to sleep .
   Collette was the only girl among three brothers, one youngest and two oldest.
    The oldest ones were very protective and strict especially Tomas , he was a very cold and selfish man . All he ever cared about was money and himself just like his Beloved father.
As for the other brother Damien he had a great relationship with his sister, she was his favorite . Collette didn't have any friends so her only friends were Damien and her imagination especially that no one lived by . She didn't even go to school like the other noble girls but instead her mother made sure she would be homeschooled and learn all her etiquette about good manners and learning piano and languages.